Reviews for Desert Flower
FanAficionada chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
So heartwarming and sad when he asked if they were going to have a child. They're a tragic couple and I liked how you captured the angst of it all and how she had to move on for both of them.
Stardust of Orion chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was a very beautiful, bittersweet, and poignant story. It was particularly touching when Rasler wonders if they have conceived a child yet.

There are so many lines that are truly heartbreaking, such as "in a war they already know is lost" and "she listens to his heartbeats and tries not to think that they are already numbered." Those are the sort of lines that mark a truly gifted writer. I am very glad I stumbled across this fic.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Oh this was really nice. Short, sweet, touching. Very well written. Great job made me love the ashe/rasler pairing just a bit more. -
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I am glad that you posted it. it's very nice. It was quite short, but it was heartwarming.
AmethystDancer21 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009

Oh, wow...that's all I can say. You really did a good job, I'm impressed greatly. You touched my heart, even though that this story is fiction, it is still very touching. Anyway, I give this a 9/10. See you later.