Reviews for Ceiling Tiles
Sioned chapter 1 . 5/21
I don't know who wrote this, but it is raw, beautiful, unexpected, passionate, comforting, and unconditionally lovely. I've never considered the match between these two characters; couldn't see any possible acceptance or future. This short story does what brilliant writers do best: a bit of history- 6 months of "morning after" leaves us wondering how it began, followed by the most intelligent character's realization of love which her heart was aware of, but her brain had to catch up.

Poignant, brief, reality in a magical world. Thank you to the author of such a wonderful creation.
I wishe it would have contunued s little mre
belladonablush chapter 1 . 3/22
Brutal, honest & raw.
dramione143 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Love this!
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Wow your writing is beautiful!
I felt my heart swell after reading this! Nicely done! So verbally eloquent?! You paint a thorough picture with your words, in such a limited amount of them, and I don't know how you do it? But you definitely do it well!
deactivated.account.2015 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
LOVED IT!
Sweety1hey chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Please write an epilogue! This was amazing, but there is TOO much mystery left behind! Please continue past one-shot (two-shot maybe?)
awsnapitsem chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
omg I absolutely love this
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
A classic plot but nicely written.
randomnessthoughts chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Aw :)
elizaka chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Loved it! Great job!
RZZMG chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I adore this fic so very much. It's short, but full of deep emotion. Absolutely brilliant, dahling! Please write more Dramione just like this! :)
KrystyWroth chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I would love to see this one, from his POV.
passionate.lover77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012