Reviews for His
Castagna chapter 1 . 13h
Just perfect. This hurt, desperate, twisted Joker... this strong, deep, twisted Harley. I'm speechless.
WeepingAngel505 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Please continue the story I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
could you continue please?
Dakota chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I love this! My favorite line is: he claimed her in bruises and pocket knife sketches. Such macabre poetry in the line.
Dakota chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This is great! I love seeing this scene put into text! You did amazing! :D
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Very interesting
Zopad chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Brian Azzarello's version of the Joker is my favorite!
But I did miss Harley a little because she was so much in the background.. so this was perfect! :D
And one of my favorite scenes in the comic is where Joker is crying so this is like the scene I wish they would had made too :)
perfect! perfect! Perfect! :D
J chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was beautiful.
harley-kenickie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
amazing.
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is beautiful, breathtaking. This is art. This portrays exactly how I see the Joker and Harley's relationship, and in my opinion is the best JxHQ fic I've read so far. Sorry if I'm going a little bit overboard, but I'm in tears.
Flying Zipper chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
gloomy, so very gloomy. i don't know much about Azzarello's Joker, though what i could see from my google search, he doesn't seem like the happiest guy in Gotham
very well written! i loved their passion and Harley's cigarette.
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was actually quite good. I like how you described their relationship starting out as one thing and gradually becoming another. I particularly liked this line: "Something he could lose without caring very much, but something he wouldn't willingly give up."
Alyx chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
It was VERY good I thought, you really captured that version of the Joker well!
Jfan7154 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I own Azarello's Joker and this was just a perfect set up. Great work
demonicpoet chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow...just wow. Amazing stuff!