Reviews for His
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 6/15
Very interesting
Zopad chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Brian Azzarello's version of the Joker is my favorite!
But I did miss Harley a little because she was so much in the background.. so this was perfect! :D
And one of my favorite scenes in the comic is where Joker is crying so this is like the scene I wish they would had made too :)
perfect! perfect! Perfect! :D
J chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was beautiful.
harley-kenickie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
amazing.
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is beautiful, breathtaking. This is art. This portrays exactly how I see the Joker and Harley's relationship, and in my opinion is the best JxHQ fic I've read so far. Sorry if I'm going a little bit overboard, but I'm in tears.
Yiko Zipper chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
gloomy, so very gloomy. i don't know much about Azzarello's Joker, though what i could see from my google search, he doesn't seem like the happiest guy in Gotham
very well written! i loved their passion and Harley's cigarette.
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was actually quite good. I like how you described their relationship starting out as one thing and gradually becoming another. I particularly liked this line: "Something he could lose without caring very much, but something he wouldn't willingly give up."
Alyx chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
It was VERY good I thought, you really captured that version of the Joker well!
Jfan7154 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I own Azarello's Joker and this was just a perfect set up. Great work
demonicpoet chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow...just wow. Amazing stuff!
peacefulgrace chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wonderful...simply wonderful!
Salogma chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I enjoyed this (everyone has seen the Joker laugh, but only Harley has seen him cry)
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Well-written, not to mention a great look at that side of their relationship. I always like stories where Harley conciously considers her relationship with the Joker and how she stands in his mind. Thanks for this one!
Breaking Emotions chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Great job. You created vivid, real characters. Everything was realistic and tragic and entertaining. Really a fascinating read.
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow. Wow. Wow.

This is . . . phenomenal. Really, really PHENOMENAL. Dare I even go so far as to use the word sensational? Yeah, I think so. This story deserves that much.

What you have here, well, it is just sheer brilliance at its best. I loved every moment of this. I couldn’t stop reading. You had me hooked after the first paragraph. How do you do it?

I have never in my life read a Joker and Harley fic like this before. And when I say that, I mean that solely in regard to their characterization. Never before have I ever felt the Joker's and Harley’s characterization been so spot on. It’s absolutely unbelievable what you’ve created here.

I found the scene where the Joker buries his head in Harley’s stomach and just sobs there to be so incredibly evocative and emotionally powerful. I always have pictured the Joker as being strong and pretty much just . . . emotionless when it came to tears and sorrow, but now that I think about it, and after reading this, the Joker absolutely MUST feel those emotions. He is, after all, human. In essence, I guess I’m not really sure what to think about it. To be sure, I loved that scene, like I said; it was absolutely powerful and just very raw. I felt as if the Joker had been stripped bare of his authoritative and “nothing can break me” façade. You know what I mean? I think that makes sense . . . .

You are one heck of a talented writer, did I mention that yet? I am immensely impressed. I want you to know that I could most definitely rattle on and point out thing after thing that I loved about this, but I’ll stop here, for your sake. I’m kind of running out of colorful adjectives to use anyways. You can only use words such as “Amazing, stunning, brilliant, wonderful, absolutely awesome, fantastic, mind-blowing, magnificent, superb, and terrific” so many times. :) Of course, all those words DO apply for this story. But you know that.

In short . . . I love this.

Please, don’t stop writing.

Sincerely,