Reviews for Breathe
Hella-Chan chapter 1 . 6/2
Omg that was the most heart breaking fucking tear jerking hell of an emotional roller coaster one shot I have ever ever read! Ahhh I still am choked up about this! But oh GOD that was a good fic! You tortured me! You really did but it was so beautiful and sad I have to favorite it! Shit that was amazing. Thank you so much for coming up with this story and for the heart break.
WHY CAN'T HE GET THE GUY?! *Runs away crying*
Kisuke894 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Wtf is wrong wit u You hurt Kisuke feelings
Kisuke894 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
What is this? This is so sad
Why did u not make uraichi U r mean
FearThePuggles chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
That made me sad, but still very good.
animeXmangalover1401 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
TT_TT the ending wow so sad...WHY RENJI TAKEN ICHI FROM KISUKE!WHY! T-T still beautiful fanfic good job
SerRage chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooo.. but I loved it.

*KILLS RENJI, WIPES ICHIGOS MEMORYS, MAKES URAHARA CONFESS, HAVE ICHIGO RETURN THE FEELINGS*
krito1389 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Owww, I know it must be too late but can't you do a sequel or like an alternative story in which Kisuke has his chance with Ichigo? I feel soo sad for him... please please, I love the way you write and I am begging you, please write a happy ending for Urahara! T_T
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was beautiful.
Apurva21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh no! poor Hat-n-Clogs :(
ougley chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I felt so sad for him :( thank you for the amazing oneshot
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was awesome! It was my first Uraichi fic and I have always loved that pair so I was glad to find one and the one I found is like da BOMB! xD-MnM
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Okay, so that made me shed tears. I never cry over stories, this wasn't even written really darkly or tragically...but the words somehow got in and turned on the waterworks.

Your Kisuke is simply amazing. I hope you've written more of him.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
bawww so sad and lovely. ;_;
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Beautifully written and heartbreaking! Thanks for making me sad now!

; )
Rebel-Aquarius chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Dude...jeez... That almost made me cry. Poor Kisuke...I swear to God, he's one of my favorite characters on that show, and Urahara/Ichigo is like...my freaking OTP (I have yet to post anything, but oh, the plans I have in store, lol...) This was incredible. The way you kept coming back to the subject of breath...something about that one line, "Breathe, Kisuke..." It was so simple, but it captured such pure desperation and longing and denial. Not to mention the symbolism behind Kisuke believeing that if he breathes in, he'll give in, in more ways than one. Absolutely incredible. There's so much more I want to say, but this review is freaking long, lol, and I don't want to take up your time.

Please write more! This is really wonderful.

-Rebel