Reviews for Breathe
animeXmangalover1401 chapter 1 . 6/22
TT_TT the ending wow so sad...WHY RENJI TAKEN ICHI FROM KISUKE!WHY! T-T still beautiful fanfic good job
Serpent God's Rage chapter 1 . 2/1
Nooooooooooooooooooooo.. but I loved it.

*KILLS RENJI, WIPES ICHIGOS MEMORYS, MAKES URAHARA CONFESS, HAVE ICHIGO RETURN THE FEELINGS*
krito1389 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Owww, I know it must be too late but can't you do a sequel or like an alternative story in which Kisuke has his chance with Ichigo? I feel soo sad for him... please please, I love the way you write and I am begging you, please write a happy ending for Urahara! T_T
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was beautiful.
Apurva21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh no! poor Hat-n-Clogs :(
ougley chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I felt so sad for him :( thank you for the amazing oneshot
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was awesome! It was my first Uraichi fic and I have always loved that pair so I was glad to find one and the one I found is like da BOMB! xD-MnM
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Okay, so that made me shed tears. I never cry over stories, this wasn't even written really darkly or tragically...but the words somehow got in and turned on the waterworks.

Your Kisuke is simply amazing. I hope you've written more of him.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
bawww so sad and lovely. ;_;
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Beautifully written and heartbreaking! Thanks for making me sad now!

; )
Rebel-Aquarius chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Dude...jeez... That almost made me cry. Poor Kisuke...I swear to God, he's one of my favorite characters on that show, and Urahara/Ichigo is like...my freaking OTP (I have yet to post anything, but oh, the plans I have in store, lol...) This was incredible. The way you kept coming back to the subject of breath...something about that one line, "Breathe, Kisuke..." It was so simple, but it captured such pure desperation and longing and denial. Not to mention the symbolism behind Kisuke believeing that if he breathes in, he'll give in, in more ways than one. Absolutely incredible. There's so much more I want to say, but this review is freaking long, lol, and I don't want to take up your time.

Please write more! This is really wonderful.

-Rebel
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
urahara is such a dynaimic but mysterious character, it's hard to know for sure how he would act in love. However, ithought you did a really good job with this. It made me sad tho... but i guess that means you did your job ;)

haha, nice work
Miss Geoffery Chaucer chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
LOVE!

I was originally a total RenIchi fan. I have, however, come to like Urahara/Ichigo also lately. So this was interesting for me! But still sad...and angsty which is always good.

Beautiful story. :)
SilverSkugga chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
naw... poor Urahara-san... :'
arisuali chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
*first reaction* Wow...

This is really beautifully written. A sense of emotion comes through very strongly in your writing. The amount I identified with Urahara was amazing.

And yeah, it is hard trying to figure out what Urahara would say/think, huh? D I find it very difficult...

This is the first fic I've read of this pairing but after reading this I'll probably go out and find some more...

My only criticism is that there are a few mistakes in sentence structure...but I'm a total grammar Nazi so please don't worry about that...;

But yes, well-worth avoiding coursework for )