Reviews for Capital Pursuits
Paulina Ann chapter 30 . 8/20
AWWW. Such a sweet ending to the series. Although I think you have of room for a follow-up. So glad you shared your stories!
Paulina Ann chapter 28 . 8/20
Good heavens! Supreme Court steps, suicide bomber, national coverage, guns drawn... and of course, Joe Hardy! How does that boy find so much trouble?! I'm sure Frank will feel much better now. Not sure this was Vanessa's brightest idea. ;-D
Paulina Ann chapter 23 . 8/20
So I don't know what's going to happen in the next chapter but I have a feeling that by the time Joe and Van figure this out Frank and Callie will have gone to Jenna's. And if that hasn't already happened, I'm sure that both Callie and Frank's cell phones have dead batteries! :)

Now... the real mystery. Why did Jenna have them working on the case?
Paulina Ann chapter 21 . 8/20
Oh. My. Gosh! Totally didn't see that coming! Jenna did say that she had been dating a cop. Wow! Who would have thought! And you are SO much better at writing the mystery angle than me! I bow to your superior sleuthing abilities!
Paulina Ann chapter 20 . 8/20
"My face is insured..." LOL. I hope that Frank tells that one to Joe, I'm sure he'd love to use that in the future!

And what's also funny is the WWE did have a Hardy... Matt Hardy I believe. :-D
Paulina Ann chapter 18 . 8/20
So sorry, that you didn't get much feedback. :-( I will be checking HDA to see if you happen to have more stories posted there. I haven't read Fire and Ice yet and I have to say that I am EXTREMELY wary of Nancy in any HB story... well except for Zen's since her stories are all based around the tv series where Callie wasn't around much. But I digress! I have been enjoying the story a lot! I am having a problem wrapping my head around how those museum actually work... but I'm going to be like Frank and Callie and push my concerns to the back of my mind and ignore them! ;-) I think that will work for me, but I have a feeling that Frank and Callie need to get this out in the open.
Paulina Ann chapter 16 . 8/20
LOL. I hoping Joe was shot! I know, very sad of me.

And Frank... still being a moron.
Paulina Ann chapter 4 . 8/20
This one is simple. You are a moron, Frank.
Paulina Ann chapter 3 . 8/20
My next favorite chapter. So fun to see Frank being clueless and Joe picking up on the subtleties. Really like how the girls appreciated his efforts to go with Frank. I can really see the difference in your style now between the first story and this one.
Paulina Ann chapter 2 . 8/20
Loved this chapter. One of my favorites. Enjoyed how Callie stuck up for Joe and then how Vanessa got Frank! Shows how things have changed a little.
EastBlue chapter 30 . 4/29
Amazing. Ive read all of your stories and I absolutely love them. Callie is one of my favorite characters and you certainly do her justice, you write her just the way she is,strong willed and caring. I love re reading your stories and the "Sisterhood" collaboration series on HDA. I miss both you and Red Hardy, your stories were the most natural and touching ones and so close to reality. Thank you very much, I truly enjoyed them.
Princess Of Diamonds chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
OMG! Your stories are amazing please write another one!
AnconiaStark chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great story :)
unobtrusivescribe chapter 30 . 1/13/2012
This story was extremely interesting! I was completely hooked. I almost thought Brian was working with Jenna. It was believable mystery and had some great twists! I'm guessing you rely enjoy trivia pursuit:)
yourfaithfulsidekick chapter 30 . 8/7/2010
I've truly enjoyed all your stories! (Don't worry, just because there's not much feedback, I know how it feels, doesn't mean no one enjoys them!) I hope one day you will continue! If you ever need a little boost or anything you can always talk to me! xD

Thank you for the stories!

~LilJay