Reviews for What happens After Breaking Dawn?
Aiushtha-Malfoy-Nee-Riddle chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
hey! yeah ok so...

i hate to say this but...

this story is so unbelievable i didn't think it was good enough but still i'm intrigued hopefully you would continue it...
Zalina chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
DAMN IT! Hurryupp!
Christinuhh chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
I did! Hurry up && write! I'm still checking in on this link every week! Hurr-ay!
Arabelle chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
What ever happened to 1 or 2 a weekend?
Jenna chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
I thought we "can expect 1 or 2 each weekend"?
saziehorselover chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
that was great! i love it! keep it up!
Jen-Inks chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Hey, really like your story. What do you need my help for,you are great! SO desperate, to know what is going on with the James re-appearance/THE FuTURE?... UPDATE ?

oohh...tell

lol
ChristinaJosephine chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
I just logged in right now.

I'm the person who just reviewed your story with the superlong idea of what I think you should right next. With the Voltry and stuff.

Just so you knoww.
Christina Josephine 3 chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
Okayy:

The Voltry are Pissed because Nessie & werewolves and so they have the hidden authority to bring back dead vamps to 'life' and so they do when they hear James & Victoria's hate story for the Cullens, hoping they can illegally finish them off, thay way the Voltry can not break the rules.

Then, the Voltry lets james relive the night with Bella and he kills her and Bella [in the present] feels the pain but doesn't die, cause she can't.

Alice mourns and eventually comes back for Jasper and gets persueded to stay home. (the reason she doesn't have visions anymore is because the Voltry are effing up time.) So she sees visions of the present (James & Victoria) but thinks her visions are effed up.

And so Nessie has to stay with the werewolves to be safe, when James & Victoria come back.

Then Edward goes ape shit and kills James and Victoria (along with all the Cullens' help) and the Cullens get th title of the Voltry, because when the wolves & cullens figure out the Voltry are to blame for trying to murder Bella (again) they kill them. But the Cullen-Voltry aren't too powerful, only Carlile stands up when things get tough. Less goverment thing.

So Nessie grows up & live with Jake, Bella & Edward survive death once again and Alice gets her visions back when James & Victoria dies.

So that's what I think should happen next. If you want to use that. Haha.

Love your story, by the wayy. Amazingg!
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
truly amazing:)
ChristinaJosephine chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
AH hurry and write more I'm dying here!
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009