Reviews for Memories
kirenlocke chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Oh crap. I had no idea the story was incomplete, darn I was invested, what a shame. Good start, I was really feeling for Bella.
kirenlocke chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Wow I'm very interested to see how this will end I didn't think she wouldn't meet him until the last chapter!
kirenlocke chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
A few tears slipped, damn you!
kirenlocke chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This is exactly the kind of story I've been looking for, if only it was longer but I'll take what I can get!
Sterben-Salamander chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
interesting
heleny96 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
please, please continue this story!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I would like the aggressive and experienced Bella please and please keep up the great work and please update soon
luvb00kw0rm chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
omg... please10x update soon.. i cant wait for next chapter
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Great story! I'm actually crying right now! That reunion was great! I think Bella should definitely feel hurt because Carlisle has a new family and probably some resentment towards them. However you make her I'm sure will be good! Update soon :)
Cherry Bella chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I want know what happens next. its so suspenseful and inreresting... Surprise me, im pretty sure ill like watever happens next.
MegaTVDFan1 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
OMG

I need to see this, please update more

i wanna see Bella's anger

I know its very mean of me but damn manners to hell
Angel Delight 88 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
it is a shame you haven't continued this story, it's really good.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Omg, love this story. Please updat soon!
MyJournalSecrets1 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I want to see an angry Bella!
Years of wandering alone must leave a mark on her that would follow her forever!
Bloody Hearts chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
please update sooooonnn! maybe she should feel reeeaallly betrayed cause Carlisle got another family.