Reviews for La Push Me Off A Cliff
Totally with you chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
I am so glad you didn't came with that "freakin' out after the secret crap", because i can't STAND it when people write it so that the OC is a stupid girly-girl instead of a Tomboy-girl ️ (Wich I love more than girly-girls
loopyhutton chapter 32 . 8/2/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it! Hope you continue this in the future!
Hayesfan66 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I must admit I started reading it cuz my name is alex (also short for alexandra) but it's amazing!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/25/2014
Please update soon!
shy123 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
"That came to an end when during the 'two hops this time!' when Billy yelled 'Earthquake' It was so funny."
Best line ever.
I actually laughed out loud which is a rare occurrence with fanfics.
You're a very talented writer. Keep up the good work...
bailey.button.54 chapter 32 . 9/17/2013
I have read this story so many times! you have converted me to the lovely world of Paul 'swoon' :-) thank you for being awesome Bailey x
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Loved it.
Juliettee chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
woo really loving your story here ! haha you crack me up every chapter xd
but .. watsup with the Paul ''Walker'' thing .. - Lahote right ?
oh and you shouldnt do that underlining, its really hard to focus on the words!
xx
Guest chapter 32 . 6/30/2013
I really love this story!
Slytherin Studios chapter 32 . 6/20/2013
I love yourstory, please update soon.
awesomeami316 chapter 32 . 5/25/2013
This story was good! Totally up for a sequel!
kenna chapter 25 . 5/24/2013
I know it was a long time ago and this probes means nothing but I am really sorry for ur loss. One of my friends was in a car accident to but he made it out alive and he is okay now. I guess we arn' t all that lucky. Again I am super sorry for ur loss. :"(
kenna chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
WOW! ONE WORD! JUST...WOOOWW! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY!
kenna chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
I know u wrote this story a long time ago but OMG u r my fave author and I'm sad ur not into twilight anymore but can u PLEASE FINISH NO SHOES NO SHIRT NO SERVICE?! That is one of my fave one of ur stories!
kenna chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
OMG! I absolutely LOVE the band three days grace! My fave songs are pain and I hate everything about you