Reviews for Broken Purity
Very good story Bravo!
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Hehe... horny little Hime... :#
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Ermagherd he's got da feels!
AH! HOLY CRAP, NO! DX
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
WOW! WHAT AN OPENING! That Gin... so aunry... lol... i wonder how you're gonna make Ulqui-kun fall for Hime-chan... this is really well written, I love it a lot already! :) *adds to favorites
*hugs*
marie chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
woooaaaahhh this was...
AWESOME !
really loved it
Jamie chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Brilliant fic apart from the end. sorry not to fond of (They end up in america cause it's better plots), but thankfully it's not dwealt upon) but as I said apart from that a fantastic story!
AnGelIKRHthyM chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Sweet, sweet story. Intresting take. The character were ic and had just enough angst to please. Wonderful job!
Snow Flake Falling From Sky chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Oh em gee..THAT WAS..How do I explain it..Let's see..this was a..Amazing, Incredible, Fantastic, simply Breathtaking UlquiHime fic. And the lemon at the end was..Very..Descriptive..which just makes the story better :D It wasn't short like some of them are ] great job..
Xylexia chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
I like this Orihime, standing up to her friends. *hugs Hime* I hope somehow Ulquiorra comes back, whether by some miracle or the fact that he was purified by the Zanpakuto and redeemed as a human or shinigami...

I'm also curious as to whether she was impregnated b Aizen or Ulquiorra O.o Probably the latter, which would lead to a slightly happier ending. lol

Her relationship with Uryuu wasn't going slow because of her rape. It was slow going because he had seen her with Ulquiorra on top the tower.

Oh poor Uryuu, but c'mon don't tell me you didn't expect it? :( poor guy

YAY Ulqui is back! *jumps up and down in joy* I knew he would be redeemed ) and Gin saved him! That creepy ass god damned meddler! He never did like sad stories lol

Ok I had my doubts the last couple chapters but I really liked the way this ended. So sweet! *melts*
Xylexia chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Wow

what a plot twist

so that was Aizen? He made an illusion of Nnoitra and assaulted Hime?

Damn what a good plot twist! I love it!

Hummm random thought as Ulquiorra walks into Orihime's room: That's not Ulquiorra...

My prediction:

...nope I was wrong. But damn canon! Now he's going to go fight Ichigo, and while he's doing that, she's going to get beat up. Then Ulquiorra will be done with Ichigo and Grimmjow kidnaps her. Then she heals Ichigo and Ulquiorra shows up and they do a halfass fight that ends up with Grimm tossing a Caja Negacion into his hollow hole. Ulquiorra disappears for awhile. Grimm and Ichi slaughter eachother. Now normally here Nnoitra would show up, and maybe he does? But it will be Aizen. Then Kenpachi shows up with Unuhana (and Mayuri is off meeting Szayel). Not long after Stark grabs Hime and takes her to the tower where Ulquiorra reappears out of the Negacion. Aizen and the gang leave to Karakura but not before informing the inhabitants of Las Noches that Hime is in the...5th tower? I think. Ulquiorra is there having words with her. Ichigo shows up, all hell breaks lose. Yada yada...I hope Ulquiorra doesn't die! *sobs*

Truth: Ok scratch that, she doesn't get beat up. Grimmjow comes to get her after she notices Ichigo's reiatsu flicker out. And there's Ulquiorra...coming to take Hime back. (damn it I figured that since in this fic, Grimm realizes Ulqui's feelings for her that he might cut Ulqui some slack). Annnnnnnnnnnnnd there's Nnoitra...but its the real Nnoitra! And he told her it wasn't him! (Hmm. He's more of a prick in my fic than in yours, lol.) And there's Stark! (lol I've like memorized canon _ ) Ok so instead of being in the fifth tower she's in the throne room...w/e...now for the 'heart' talk...

Awwwwwwww I like this talk more. Yay for ballsy Orihime! Damnit though Ulquiorra why do you have to be such a loyal lap dog? *sighs* Oh! Yay for more ballsy Orihime! Kiss him! You go girl!

Oh and now Ichigo shows up and see Ulquiorra wrapped up in her arms...this'll be good.

C'mon Hime use your shield! NO! Not that shield! You're not supposed to save Ichigo! You're supposed to just stop them fighting, period! *sighs*

YES! Way to go Hime! Tell Ulquiorra it was Aizen and not Nnoitra. That'll shock his loyalty foundations to the core.

Yes! Twist from canon! Ulquiorra saves Hime! Ok...it wasn't twisted enough from canon...Ulquiorra's being dunce with his obsession with fighting Ichigo...*face palms* I was so excited there for a minute...

God damnit! Back to canon now! I freaking DESPISE the last few chapters here up on the tower -.-

USE YOUR SHIELDS HIME! *pulls out hair*

Damnit. Getting yourself killed doesn't help you...you stupid girl! Ugh!

Damnit...this is going to be as heartbreaking as Ash chapter but its reversed isn't it? *cries*

WHAT

NOOOOONONONO!

I hate freaking canon

I hate it that Ulquiorra died...

I hate Kubo

So heart wrenching...though I suppose there is still hope? One more chapter.

I apologize for my spastic reviews. I just like to comment on everything! I'm sure it'll turn out ok...right? *goes to read ch 6*
Xylexia chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Lol Szayel giving Ulquiorra false impressions

Freaking Ulquiorra is so in character but for some reason the "Hai"'s are throwing me off...its like he's acting as the perfect most loyal unblinking...DOG...seriously...I just can't see him being so submissive lol

Oh...wow. Ok. I think this is the first relatively canon based fic (minus Nnoitras death) that actually had Ulquiorra become violent towards Orihime...damn. I'm shocked lol

Oh! *fan girl scream* Ulquiorras all confused and conflicted but he kissed her! yay! Aizen is going to be piiiisssssssssssssed.

Ok...Aizen is REALLY going to be pissed. Wow...that lemon was sort of unexpected xD

And now the change of honorifics...Kurosaki-san...I did that in my fic too. lol

Oh. Damn. Nnoitra is still alive? Go get'm Ulqui! Kill that sonofabitch!
Xylexia chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Yep he went just as far in this fic as he did in mine...though yours was more detailed. Ugh I hate Nnoitra so much.

Is Ulquiorra going to kill him like he did in mine too? lol

Awww Aizen is taking Ulquiorra from her! noooooo! *cries*

Yay Tousen killed Nnoitra! Though it would have been more satisfying if Ulquiorra did it. lol

LOL This is so similar to my fic! Though in my fic she has dreams of her abusive father.

Poor Orihime, she's so lonely and broken :(
Xylexia chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Noooooo this is going to be canon isn't it? God I hope he doesnt die -.-

I love Szayel so much! Not as much as Ulqui of course, but I love him! lol

oooh Nnoitra! I had a similar incident happen in my own fic...I wonder how far he'll go in this one though?
Xylexia chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I like this Ulquiorra. I'd say its 98% in character. Minus 2% because he'd never and has never physically harmed her/touched her that way.

So far, this is the second fic I've read out of idk how many that use that particular way to force feed her. Its kind of disturbing to be honest...lol

I hate Gin. He's so damn creepy.