Reviews for Shattered Remembrance
Zigflorian chapter 30 . 2/2
Really good and fun fic!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 24 . 1/18
Haha! Han having nightmares because of threepio is hilarious!
Angelalex242 chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
There's no forgetting Mara. Or Force Bonds.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 30 . 6/2/2014
This was a wonderful story. I loved every moment of it. You have fine writing skills, and I loves the plot. Keep up the great stories. Happy writing! :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
LOL, I like the "Palpy's last command" joke :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Awe... amazing chapter. Poor Mara!
HopelessRomantic71 chapter 30 . 5/9/2014
I just loved this! You captured Luke and Mara so well!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/9/2014
I loved this! Thanks so much for an awesome story. :)
jedilittlebee chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
What a good thing Luke resisted her initially. He would really be feeling weirded out right now! I thought it very strange how she went from flirtatious and simpering to unemotional though...was she only following some programming when she interacted with Luke?
jedilittlebee chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
Cuddle not kill woo hoo!
glraxaystarfire katniss chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
THAT WAS THE BEST Story ever I hope you have a great Christmas and the best happy new year forever keep on write more star war story as well. may the force be with you this holidays.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
I thought I'd reread this, as it was a lovely story.

I have no concrit for this, as I felt it was well done. Right down to how Luke got his memories back. Glad to see Mara was with him throughout. And figures Leia would go over the top with the wedding and everything else. However, I always knew Luke and Mara would have a private wedding all to themselves, even before the actual ceremony. I found this lovely, and well done.

-Luna, The Council.
one of the lost chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
Very well written story. Loved it.
animalkid99 chapter 30 . 9/29/2012
this was awsome! i love it!
Electricboa chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
I've always like Luke and Mara as a couple, and this really does do a great job of pulling off all the angst that would come about from amnesia. Bringing Callista into it was a particularly nice touch, though I did kind of guess what was really going on, I just hadn't figured out it was Guri. All in all a great read, well done!