Reviews for Purely Business
Mondschein Psychi chapter 1 . 3/31
oh wow. this was beautifully intimate, without being too smutty. This was a new take on their relationship, one I've never read before. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. So beautiful and poignant and the characterization was flawless. James is already an amazing person, you just elevated him to another level. I love this James. Lily was, well, Lily. this was very, reminiscent for me, I do not know why. the writing was beautiful, almost poetic. thank you for writing this, you're insanely talented.
DolphinAunt30 chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Absolutely beautiful! Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
My new favourite fanfic
loverloverlover chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
This was really good... wow ! a whole lot happened in a short amount of time and yet it still flowed nicely. Awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
thIS IS BEAUTIFUL
YamCAKE chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
My, this is so wonderful. I even teared whilst marveling at the simple beauty of this tale.

My favorite from you so far. Thank you.
hogwartslivy chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
It's so perfect. It's so god damn perfect.
Ads S chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
So much for "purely business"
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Aww, this is so cute! And oddly romantic, even though there's nothing really to point towards that direction.
You're a really good writer! (I also read "she said what?" but before I created an account) So well done, and continue writing a load of fics.
E anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I used to read your stories years ago when I first got into fanfiction and you were one of my favorite authors, and I have to admit that coming back to this after such a long time has sent me reeling with the beauty that is your writing. I don't think I fully appreciated how wonderful your composition was back then, but it is something special, and I'm very glad I got to experience again in this way. Beautifully done, and thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
it was really good :-) thank you for uploading
Eruli chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I really love this, it's beautiful and nice and just, well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Beautiful. Just lovely. One of my favorite James/Lilys I have found, great work.
Fearsparks chapter 1 . 12/20/2013