Reviews for Such Great Heights
PushTheButtton chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Lovely story. I quite enjoyed it. :)
Hoosierfemme chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Thanks to someone searching for this story, I now have the exquisite pleasure of reading it. I am a sucker for EO romancin', and boy, was this romantic! Drooooool.
cinderella chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Another wonderful beautiful!Great stuff.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Prairie24 chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
Great job!
Prairie24 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Very interesting first chapter. It would take guts to ask El for something like that. lol
Chinagirl18 chapter 15 . 11/14/2009
Very good job! I really liked this story. I'm pretty sure I'm going to add this to my favorites, if I haven't already. :) I really liked this story! Great job!

-Chinagirl18 )
Chinagirl18 chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Whoa! I just finished Chapter 5 and I'm really liking it! I wonder how far they'll go. I wonder if it'll work between them making and having a baby...hmm...

Good job!

Chinagirl18
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
love it lol i have been driving myself crazy trying to find this again!
Shelby chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
FINALLY! A fanfic where there not calling each other honey every other fucking word. thank you!
SVUNCISNANNY chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
it was wonderful. i loved it...
bek chapter 15 . 5/6/2009
i loved this story! i hope that you write more. this one was amazing. i looked a lot to see if you had posted a new chapter. i really enjoyed reading your work and honestly do hope that you post more stories about elliot and olivia!
Carriex3 chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
wow this is really good lol i read the whole thing in like an hour.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
well i liked this chapter but i would love to read more on this story, i think it would be great to see Olivia actually taking care of her baby and being a mother to him and see the baby grow up even if it just until he starts to talk and walk! but i guess you arent going to do that but if you do decide too it would be awesome. I really enjoyed reading this story!
Stunna21 chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
good story so keep writing its interesting.
SvufanEOshipper chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
it's over? well I have to say I wasn't expecting it to end but anyway... I loved every single chapter of it! Seriously, you did a great job with this! I hope you write more in the future!