Reviews for Cuckolding at Shell Cottage
Nelura chapter 1 . 5/10
Wow, just wow.

I'm not really into threesomes(even though I sometimes don't like leaving other people out of the fold that is Harry's lap :) ), but this one really was excellently executed, that I don't care if their having a three-way affair.

I'd have to say that a sequel would be great, but it is a one-shot. Meaning it is a stand alone story.

Although u could make a entirely different story that entails what happens between their first time together and going through the years. Like; Harry finding both of them are pregnant with his child too watching them grow up whilst main ring their elicit relationship from their family.

But overall amazing job making this awesome smut filled story. No one could do better than u with these three together. Good luck with future works.
Aria-Miyazakii chapter 1 . 5/4
i cannot tell you how much I love this. Is there any way you might have more written adventures of these 3 over the 18 years?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
ha lel! weasleys- dismal
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
To bad Harry has to deal withpractice slutas well, Fun story
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
A well done story. I have to say that it was interesting to see what Harry and his two girls were up to and must say that the lemon that came to be was well done. The flashback was well doen with explaining what happened to the three and how they got to where they are now. Quite amusing to see how their little excursion led them to where they are now as well as the explanation of their spouses lacking in sexual potency and exploration. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
ThePolyglot chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Nice idea, cringeworthy erotica.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Lol!

I think it could would be better if Jarry and Hermione had married at least it would be easy
Rosie Jade Washington chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
You should expand it! Harry isn't just the Savior if the Wizarding world..he's the father of it. All poor unsatisfied Witches come to him.
HPFan101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Can we get an actual sequel to this fic instead of that stolen abomination? That would be awesome!
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Just found this fics clone, rather disappointed he didn't just start after your story was over if that was his intention. Oh well did he atleast ask you be for you Using your chapter?

So when are you going to give us a real continuation to this fic lol. Anyway read this years ago and just read it again. I don't look for any type of fic per say just read what pops up. But I have to say for what it is your story is one of the best I have read for content and a semblance of realism with a magical twist. Based off of the subject matter anyways.
N7sdr93 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Loved this. Makes me want more! Not just smut, but interactions between the three and their kids.
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Brilliant thank you
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Morally wrong maybe but it just sounds right in this case.

Can you expand this? Luna, Astoria, Daphne? The Greengrass sisters would be easy to explain with their husbands.
Scott the Wanderer chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh my. You fixed the crapilogue. Though I am sure the Weasley children are clueless, Molly probably knows...and approves. LOL
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
/Technically/ morally wrong, but, hey, I came for the smut. If they aren't happy with their spouses, divorce should be an option. Better to live happily than to have a miserable sex life.