Reviews for Cuckolding at Shell Cottage
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 8/25
Lol!

I think it could would be better if Jarry and Hermione had married at least it would be easy
Rosie Jade Fielding chapter 1 . 7/3
You should expand it! Harry isn't just the Savior if the Wizarding world..he's the father of it. All poor unsatisfied Witches come to him.
HPFan101 chapter 1 . 6/4
Can we get an actual sequel to this fic instead of that stolen abomination? That would be awesome!
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 5/25
Just found this fics clone, rather disappointed he didn't just start after your story was over if that was his intention. Oh well did he atleast ask you be for you Using your chapter?

So when are you going to give us a real continuation to this fic lol. Anyway read this years ago and just read it again. I don't look for any type of fic per say just read what pops up. But I have to say for what it is your story is one of the best I have read for content and a semblance of realism with a magical twist. Based off of the subject matter anyways.
N7sdr93 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Loved this. Makes me want more! Not just smut, but interactions between the three and their kids.
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Brilliant thank you
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Morally wrong maybe but it just sounds right in this case.

Can you expand this? Luna, Astoria, Daphne? The Greengrass sisters would be easy to explain with their husbands.
Scott the Wanderer chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh my. You fixed the crapilogue. Though I am sure the Weasley children are clueless, Molly probably knows...and approves. LOL
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
/Technically/ morally wrong, but, hey, I came for the smut. If they aren't happy with their spouses, divorce should be an option. Better to live happily than to have a miserable sex life.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Love it
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
... Wow...
Andrius chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I think I prefer this epilogue to the canon one...
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I love it this is my new favorite way of how the series ended. Screw the epilogue give me a threesome with Harry/Hermione/Fleur where Harry is the father of Victoire, Dominique, Louis, James, Albus, Lily, Rose, and Hugo, gaining him the large family he always wanted and the fact Hermione has still never had sex with Ron and you just made my day.
Winter Feline chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
While I don't consider adultery to be appropriate behaviour at all, I can't for some reason feel any sympathy for the Weasley family. They smelled of trickery and deceit from the beginning, the whole start of shouting the platform number in the first book to the explanations Ron had on the train, the constant betrayals by the same fellow, and so forth.

I suppose Bill hasn't done anything wrong that I could recall on the spot, but still, I kind of like this follow up to the travesty that the original ending seemed to be.
chain.reader chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
makes more sense than canon! ;)