Reviews for Cuckolding at Shell Cottage
Rawrking chapter 1 . 4/10
Tres bon! Merci beaucoup. I love these 'Harry cuckolds Weasleys' stories.
This story is gold no matter what anyone says. It was really well done for an admittedly complicated situation. Amazing wow super
Baffled chapter 1 . 3/14
I can't believe that some people didn't take the hint when they saw the title, the categories, and the warnings and still entered and read the story only to complain that they're disgusted. Myriads of signs to see that the story just wasn't for them and still didn't heed it.
disgusted chapter 1 . 2/27
sorry but thats awful, its seems to suggest womens only worth is there sex. nope. awfful.
cecilianob chapter 1 . 1/25
I will never get tired of reading this!
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
this was amazing, i laughed way to hard. Good job, you killed this
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
loved it from beginning to end, great story, hope to see more soon
tamagat chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
hehehehe
i love it!
Nelura chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Wow, just wow.

I'm not really into threesomes(even though I sometimes don't like leaving other people out of the fold that is Harry's lap :) ), but this one really was excellently executed, that I don't care if their having a three-way affair.

I'd have to say that a sequel would be great, but it is a one-shot. Meaning it is a stand alone story.

Although u could make a entirely different story that entails what happens between their first time together and going through the years. Like; Harry finding both of them are pregnant with his child too watching them grow up whilst main ring their elicit relationship from their family.

But overall amazing job making this awesome smut filled story. No one could do better than u with these three together. Good luck with future works.
Aria-Miyazakii chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
i cannot tell you how much I love this. Is there any way you might have more written adventures of these 3 over the 18 years?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
ha lel! weasleys- dismal
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
To bad Harry has to deal withpractice slutas well, Fun story
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
A well done story. I have to say that it was interesting to see what Harry and his two girls were up to and must say that the lemon that came to be was well done. The flashback was well doen with explaining what happened to the three and how they got to where they are now. Quite amusing to see how their little excursion led them to where they are now as well as the explanation of their spouses lacking in sexual potency and exploration. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
ThePolyglot chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Nice idea, cringeworthy erotica.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Lol!

I think it could would be better if Jarry and Hermione had married at least it would be easy