Reviews for It's the Great Pineapple, Carlton Lassiter
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I feel like there's a lot missing from this story. What's up with Gus and Jules, why did it bother Spencer so much?

You hint a little but nothing concrete enough to make a reader satisfied.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wait How Can This Be Complete? What Made Shawn Turn Into A Recluse? What Are Jules & Gus Mad At Him About? & How Does Shawn Show Lassie The Proper Care & Handling Of A Pineapple?

You Can't Just Not Tell Us? There Better Be Either A Sequel Or Another Chapter Coming. I Mean Really This Is An Incomplete Story.

It's Really Good Too, Don't Just End It Here.
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
what happened with Shawn and Gus!
Childofgondor chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
What the hell were Gus & Shawn fighting about? Why was Juliet on Gus's side?
Janec Shannon chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I'm confused... what were Shawn and Gus fighting about?

This is really good, it just feels like its not quite finished yet.
bloodlust17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Okay I'm kind of confused on what's going on. What are Shawn and Gus fighting about that caused this to happen. I really want to know. Please continue this and tell what happened.
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aw...this was so sweet! I loved it! I feel bad for Shawn, with Gus and Jules against him. They'll get used to it...right?
mysteriousgirl4 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh, Intriguing! I wonder what Shawn did that Gus and Jules can't forgive? Or maybe Shawn pissed Gus off and Gus told Jules about the fake psychic thing, coz that would make her so mad!

Good work!
Rene Marie chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
OMG!

Dude.. that's so cool. haha, not really talking about the fic, just this thing in general. Read this on one of the LJ communities, found it on here and decided to look through your fics. And you're the author of the Twinlets! DUDE! *spasms of joy*

I'm excited now. The person that wrote one of my favorite series is now writing Psych. *squeal*

Loved this, btw. haha.

I just got really excited, had to say *something* lol. yeay! well, keep writing! ) Can't wait to read what else you come up with. )
Lyra Verse chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I'm confused...hope there's gonna be more. Gotta know what's the problem between Shawn and Gus...
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Could you maybe write more? I still want to know what the whole fight was about and it would be cool to see some more Lassiter and Shawn moments.
CountToEight chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wait, this isn't actually complete, is it? Because I'm still really confused.