Reviews for Absolute Romance
MAKaia chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Mitsu and Night, forever and always!
ghg chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Mitsu and Night are so cute together!
MountFury chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
...Well okay then. I have no idea what's going on, but I'll keep an optic out for updates.
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
WHAT! NO! Night is supposed to be with Riiko! I LOVE NIGHT/RIIKO! Awesome story! I LOVE love triangles, I hope Night/Riiki will get together!
PersonalCritique chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I have recently finished the Absolute Boyfriend series so when I read this I felt that I should offer some criticism. You do indeed have some writing talent there. But you described the characters in you fanfiction as if they were foils to the real ones in the manga. Night never was really touchy-feely with other girls. Yes he did try to learn about other girls for the comopany that manufactured him, but he never got in their space so much. Riiko's traits include shyness, timidness, and being reserved. She would never openly make out with Night before her whole class or anyone else for that matter.

I'm not sure if you have entirely read the mange or not so I appologize for any spoilers I placed in my review. It's fairly good and you should keep writing. But you should probably finish at least part of a series before writing, there is a chance that what you write could go against the true characters.
x-LlOVe chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
xD COOL ;D

kinda forward though..
Suki-Itami chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is really good, I can't wait for an update!
Melodic.Melody chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I'll give you a few constructive criticism. (Please do not think this as a flame, but advice from writer to writer).

I think you write well, but it's the matter of staying in character I think is where you hit a problem. I feel as though Night and Riiko are not acting like themselves or reacting the way their personalities would. Night is a very dedicated boyfriend to Riiko whom he loves very much, I don't think he can just so easily go to another girl unless 1. he accidentally kisses another girl or 2. there's something malfunctioning with his system. (Which may be what's going on with Night in the story, and if that is the case, I apologize.)

Riiko's another OOC. She's an extremely sensitive, easily embarrassed type of character. If Night did leave her for another girl, I think she'd probably be heartbroken, upset, and be sullen more so than screaming insults about Mitsu so openly. (In the manga, there was a time where Night actually did accidentally kiss some other girl and forgot about Riiko; perhaps you should read that to get a feeling of Riiko's character on the subject.)

Other than that, I think it'll be a promising story, just a few little revisions are needed here and there. But hey, you write good, so it could be worse. o: If you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask. :]