Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
ppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseee update,
Haha! Gaara acting that spoiled was so cute and hilarious. XD
Rishi chapter 45 . 4/29
there was next button missing...i did not thought u would end it here ...u have such great mind to make it this far..well seriously i did not like ur first mother's love...its starting was good but slowly it became less interesting...but this one was becoming great from bad ...and u stopped writting...i know this won't affect u , even donno if u read reviews from ur old stories but if u please make some time and write again...pleasseeeeeee
Rishi chapter 17 . 4/29
omake was funny bro it was really funny
Rishi chapter 9 . 4/29
now i hate it ...im support naruhina but this is insane ...how can u do that ...u could have hinata come in a mission where both suna and konoha ninja teams do patrol mission and make naruto and hinata fall for each other...or u could have done when naruto comes for chunnin exam...u just spoiled the fanfic...ur writtings and ideas are great but ur love for naruhina made it boooooo!
RiskiRishi chapter 8 . 4/29
well i read the author notes down there and i know what happened and you too i think ...well i wrote this cuz im lucky i got to watch naruto very late and when i finished from starting it was struck at ep. 440 and now it has finished 500 ..
Riski chapter 1 . 4/28
i have tear in my eyes with this first chap only...
HurZysn chapter 1 . 4/2
Interesting so far will have to give it a good read.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
I already hate this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
Seriously, I preferred naruto dont have anything to with konoha. You were doing well so far, but hinata, seriously. Anybody outside konoha but her. They dont deserve him in any shape or form less the hyuga. What is wrong with you?
fanficfanatic01 chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
holy shit! this isn't a remake but a totally different story! Wow Lord Of The Land Of Fire. once again u create something amazing! not to mention i just got insperation for my book. truly a grest writer and one of the more dedicated to this site. were lucky to have u.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
Mrs Hyuga thank you!
This so good
Lee chapter 45 . 6/17/2016
I enjoyed the alternate to A mother's love
NarHina chapter 45 . 6/1/2016
Loved it though I hate the leaf being all evil I loved how you done it I could really see it happening and it made sense.

I love how cloud ran in to the akatsuki at the very end.

Please, please update soon I loved the story and want know what happens next.

I really want Kumo to pay for what they did and I hope Temari will stop gunning for Naruto he's taken damn it.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
Noooo! did you have to kill the innocent boy the Uchiha will pay.
3,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »