Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Very interesting.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Heh, If only Minato was alive to witness all this.
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 45 . 5/1/2013
Ahh, last chapter. *checks when last update was made* *retreats to emo corner and starts drawing patterns on the floor* Over three years? *pouts* Amazing story but that lack of updates isn't pleasent. I'm guessing life just got in the way. I hope that you can update this amazing story soon if you're still working on it. *returns to emo corner momentarily before bouncing back up* I'll just go and raid the rest of you're profile for interesting stories to read. Last thing, this is one of my favorite Naruto stories and I thank you for writing it.
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 39 . 5/1/2013
I knew they would pass from the moment Tsunade made the bet. Her luck sucks and she knows how to make it work for her. :) I'm interested to see what you have planned for the next two exams. It looks like the second exam won't be a pleasent one for our heroes.
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 37 . 5/1/2013
So Orochimaru has never met Kushina. Many *cough*cough*Jiraiya*cough* would consider him a lucky man in that aspect but in actuality, he is actually very unlucky. The words Kushina and figure head do not fit in the same sentence. So, Hisa and Haku eh? Sounds cute. :3 Poor Haku, receiving 'the talk' from Zabuza must of been about as bad as being alone in a room with Ibiki for an hour.
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 36 . 5/1/2013
Well, congratultions, you have officially made me worry. I thought for a second that the five rpisoers were some of the rookies. *phew* Thanks for h quick reasurence with Shika there. Congrads on the award even if I'm a few years late to say it. I like the first things Kushina did. It looks like things are starting to look up for Suna. So Shizune is contacting Shika now? Things are definitely going to get interesting. Lol at Anko's part. 'she's just there for a booty call' And Naruto's line of course. Hehe, Hinata's so innocent and Naruto's already starte to involuntarily corrupt her.
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 35 . 5/1/2013
Lol, gotta' love this chapter. Gaara loves his kaa-san which made me go 'aww' like any other Gaara fangirl. Only Kushina would consider being named the first female leader of a hidden ninja village a bad thing. It's nice to see the alternating between the sadder Konoha chapters and then some lighter, more fluffy ones like this. I do have to wonder though what Kushina will think when she finds ou what Gaara did. All I can say is I hope he has flowers picked out for his tombstone. X3 I'm not a big fan of when Gaara threatened his siblings seeing as I'm a big fan of sand sibling bonding but the threat fit with the story. I hope the next chapter has some more fluff before we get back to the more serious stuff bt truthfully, I think by now I'll read just about anything you write. At the very least, I'll try reading it. Once again, I did actually laugh at Kushina's reaction to becoming Kazekage. I really didn't see that one coming. I have to agree with the person frm before that said that your stories have interesting twists. On the upside, it looks like the rookies officially have Suna as an ally. :)
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Oh my... I... don't really... have a lot to say this. First I was happy with the fluffy letter. Then I felt bad for Hisa. Then I was PO'd at Orochimau and the Akatsuki. Looks like he did win the race even though he had an unfair advantage, Are all of the members of the council really dead? I guess I'll find out in the next few chapters. If anything, this chapter truely taught me just how stupid Fugaku is. You don't turn your back on a snake.
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
Oh wow, best chapter yet. I think my favorite part was actaully a combination of Genma and Hayate's little part, Itachi's reaction, and the irony of that last line. It's like a race, who will kill Fugaku first? The Uzumaki and sparkly new Namikaze clans? Or the snake in the grass Orochimaru (pun intended)? Toon in next on Dragon Ball- oops, wrong show (bad joke, I know). On a slightly more seious note, I have officiay realized (actually I realized this around chapter six or seven but I was too lazy to reveiw) that even though your comdies are what originally drew me in (now I can't hear the word puppet with out giggling) you are also extremely skilled at writing drama. I did, however, dislike the part with Hinata and Sasuke. Poor Hina-hime. I'm sure Naruto's next letter will cheer her up a bit though. At least, I hope it will.
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 45 . 4/25/2013
Please update! Its such an intriguing story!
Kittens Kat chapter 45 . 4/19/2013
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY AND I HOPE YOU WILL UPDATE IT SOON! THANK YOU!
narutoobsessedgurl chapter 45 . 3/20/2013
Great Story!
Twilight's Shad0w chapter 38 . 2/22/2013
the village hidden in the clouds is called Kumo not Kuno
InflatedChimp chapter 45 . 2/21/2013
Good stuff :) But as with AFL I'm confused as to whether or not this is on hiatus. A reply would be appreciated or perhaps you could put something on your profile page so that everyone who is interested can know. :)
InflatedChimp chapter 29 . 2/21/2013