Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Gee you're welcome.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Funny, Now Naruto will have a price on his head.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Hiashi is speaking extremely disrespectful to Kushina by calling her "Just a mistress" I can say with all honesty, Minato would rip Konoha apart If he were alive in this fan fic.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Well did it happen?!
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
You're welcome Red Death.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Now now why u so mean?
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
You were right, until the bastards who have kishmito in a contract told him NO!

Now instead of continuing the manga into a beautiful ending, he was forced to improvise and somehow make more chapters even though he probably had the ending planned and was leading up to it.

This is why I hate greedy money loving freaks.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
_
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Oh ho ho ho HO!
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Poor Naruto, those who refuse and abuse, deny others rights, deserve the fire of hell as their "reward"
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Very interesting.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Heh, If only Minato was alive to witness all this.
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 45 . 5/1/2013
Ahh, last chapter. *checks when last update was made* *retreats to emo corner and starts drawing patterns on the floor* Over three years? *pouts* Amazing story but that lack of updates isn't pleasent. I'm guessing life just got in the way. I hope that you can update this amazing story soon if you're still working on it. *returns to emo corner momentarily before bouncing back up* I'll just go and raid the rest of you're profile for interesting stories to read. Last thing, this is one of my favorite Naruto stories and I thank you for writing it.
3,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »