Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 2/18/2009

I can't wait to see what you end up doing. Especially with some of my favs' from A Mother's Love. Garbiella won't be around, as her clan and her would probably be wiped out this time. Haku will be different, in a few ways. And Tayuya... I hope she survives. But, we'll see what you have in sore for them, won't we?
Nuramon chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
still like the writing style, the update speed (even tho it can't ever be fast enough ;)) and the plot.

great idea, an AU to a story of urs...
Nuramon chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
keep it up!
Deathmvp chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Ouch you update this quick. I like. Very intresting how you are doing this so far. Please keep it going.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
I think your losing your touch.
Paladin-kriss chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
who, yay shinzou
MistressWinowyll chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Urusai! I'm glad he's saved. I wonder what kind of mischief this is going to bring into the Naruto fold. Probably help with his training and the restoration of the Uzumaki clan.

Your Mistress.
MistressWinowyll chapter 2 . 2/18/2009

I wonder how the villagers will feel in Whirlpool about having the Kyuubi not even present itself and still do damage to their home and it being in Naruto.

It's also good to see that Kushina still has the same family members she did in the original A Mother's Love.

Your Mistress.
Kingdark chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
perhaps it is a bit cliché, but if you can make orochimaru a good guy, they can join the hidden sound and be a lot safer
taintedlegacy chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Keep up the good work!
MRBee chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
haha i knew it was urusai

but at first i thought the guy who helped him escape was jiraiya, but when 'she' was mentioned i knew it had to be kushina.

well now that the family's together, what's next? a ninja village? simple non-violence life(yeah right lol)?

gah i want to know but i'll be patient
MRBee chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
i almost forgot about the village being destroyed. it just occured to me that the kyubi just attacked konoha so whirlpool should have been totaled.

well i love the direction this story is taking, you can take it anywhere from this angle. but what i didn't say last chapter was that i kind of hoped Rin would follow along as well. There aren't many fics about her and i didn't see a reason to not bring her, then again maybe you didn't want too many characters at the beginning. I do hope she makes a return later in the story.

but with everything that has happened so far, i won't be surprised to see that Naruto will turn out as strong as he was before, but now i'm curious

will his powers differ? it's always nice to see new things is all i can say
Zaion Indulias chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
*clap clap clap* Urusai is back, woot!
mlkoolc86 chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
So Shinzou has been rescued, I figured you would find a way to do that. Look forward to the next one!
Slicerness chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
ah i was wonderin if u were gonna free him or even have him exist at all. all in all a good filler chapter

ja ne