Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
What about the Uzumaki sword from A Mother's Love? Can't they get that before leaving?
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
It's sad that most of Kushina's family is now gone with the exception of her uncle Saishu. Still interested to see where you go with this story and where the group will decide to stay and consider home? Only time will tell.

Anyway, this was a nice chapter and hope that you update again. Until then though, see ya and keep up the good work that you've been doing with all your stories.
King Hawke chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
good chapter.
Epidot chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
I do hope that you'll have Kushina forgive Sarutobi...he is just to nice and kind to hate. As for where they are going...is it Wave?
youngd2506 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
interesting will probably turn into another great story just like the original AML and The True Monster which were both awesome...even though I still don't like the rape... but i got over it. Interesting how a extra week in a coma could change the story. Wonder where they are going to end up I'm not familiar with the Naruto map so i have no idea what is south of whirlpool and how it will be Naru/Hina if they won't grow up together? I mean the way Kushina looks at it everyone abandoned her including Hiashi so I am interested in how you will shape this story. Maybe he meets Yugito first this time if they somehow end up in kumo... Hm maybe they succeed in kidnapping Hina and that's how they meet but that's assuming they go to Kumo... Kushina could stop Hina from becoming breeding stock... But your the author I'm just taking very wild guesses lol Look forward to next update.
historywhiz chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
This is a very interesting premise and you are off to a good start! As always Good Job

-Historywhiz
Slicerness chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
i'm... i'm actually a little emberrased i completely forgot about kakashi until he said sumthing i'm like 'where the heck'd he come from'. o and i like kushina in this this is one of the only stories i know where i like her character. an actual mom instead of an idiot that sees naruto as a demon or just not completly human. whatever u do just don't make em go back to konoha(at least not until the chunin exams...if u have em) thanks!

ja ne
PaulRap Raptor chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
I think I am losing interest in this story.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Still love this fic. It's really an awsome fic. Ut's as good as A MOTHER'S LOVE by lord of the land of fire. It's THAT good.

C.D.
MikeJV37 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Ya posted Ch 2 before I could reply to 1... thanks! I'm REALLY looking forward to this, it's kinda sad... but that just means you did your job well. *smile* an AU sequel to LOF, WOW!

Mike
Gravity The Wizard chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Nice Update! Wow I did not see that turn of events comming i wonder where little family will end up.
Shatsuka chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
ah and the reference that was there from AML later on with the destruction of whirlpool from kyuubi is still there, nice how you have flowed that in there, keep up the good work with the story, though now we might not get that summoning the kraken jutsu and other whirlpool items from there.
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
oh boy no this sounds a lot more interesting than the original and a lot more interesting than the original, i wasn't all that interested in th prequal but just by reading the first chapter i am hocked on this story
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Awsome! Continue soon!
Magic713 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Never fail to amaze me. Plz hurry and continue. I just can't wait.
3,483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 216 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 .. Last Next »