Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Very different from the other version, that's for sure.

Good chapter.
Kingdark chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
hm, I guess you won't make them setup their own village then. Will they eventually play a part in the chunin exams? will Gaara and naruto become Friends?
NiebieskiLis chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Just to be sure this is naruhina story ,no harems right?

How Suna is better than Konoha ?,I mean it be better if she took Gaara from Suna and go to the Wave or if there no other choice Konoha
Kurama youko06hotmail.com chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Man, you know how to pick up a story and run with quite well; even if the story was rushed a bit, it didn't feel that way. In fact, it read and felt like it was progressing nice and slow; and that little bit of Tsunade teaching Naruto about gambling was both funny and priceless. Ususually every other story that has Naruto in Tsunade's presense while "growing up" has her growinig out of her bad habits and trying to make sure Naruto doesn't get them. But here, you not only allowed her to keep them, but become the corrupting force behind the young Uzumaki. Plus, I have to admit, that little twist at the end, having Kushina decide to move the growing Uzumaki Clan to Suna was brilliant.

History in Konoha has already gone a much more different route with both Kakashi and Naruto leaving the village. Perhaps Suna's dark future and joining up with Oto for their failed invasion can be avoided with their presense as well. I mean, with Suna aquiring a small, but old and well known clan like the Uzumaki, and Hatake Kakashi, it could keep the village from going under like it did in the canon storyline. Maybe the Wind Daimyo won't be so hasty this time around about abandoning his own ninja village just because he doesn't like their current Kazekage.

Plus, if its not to much to ask, would you conisder adding Zabuza and Haku into this growing family. Perhaps they can run into the two just after they leave Kiri, and after a brief battle that leaves Zabuza defeated and slightly injured, they work things out. After all, Haku could use a family other than Zabuza, to help him get over his dark past; and Naruto could use an older brother figure in his life as well. What do you think? Worth the thought, or am I just blowing out alot of hot air?
Myevltwin chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Sweet! Naruto will make friends with Gaara. I hope he does anyway. Gaara needs a friend. And it will be a good change because most of your stories I've read have Gaara dying.
Zaion Indulias chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Haha, and the plot thickens. Will his presence there help keep Gaara's bloodlust from rising? Or will it exacerbate it? I guess I shall have to wait and see.

-ZI
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
The Uzumaki in Suna; does this mean no invasion? Or at least, Gaara lives longer? Or maybe it Will take place and Kushina ransacks the Namikaze estates(evil grin). Or maybe Kushina hooks up w/ the Kazekage(that'd be wild). So many possibilities; PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
The Blizzard Alchemist chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Suna? As in, the Suna which is going to invade Konoha in about seven years? That was a twist that I didn't see coming.

Out of all major villages I would have guessed Kiri, because of the water specialty connection.

However, now that I think about it Suna would need them more. They're a group of people who can summon water from nowhere (in the middle of the desert), have ties to two of the Sannin, have one of the greatest assassins and ninjutsu specialists, and Naruto, the child of the Fourth Hokage, a wind type and a jinchuriki. Suna would need them more than anywhere else at the moment.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Awesome part with L'il Naruto and Tsunade, and can just imagine the plans she has and had for him to be her little lucky piece there, and hope we can see more of that in the future.
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
I KNEW IT!

I can't wait to see what you end up doing. Especially with some of my favs' from A Mother's Love. Garbiella won't be around, as her clan and her would probably be wiped out this time. Haku will be different, in a few ways. And Tayuya... I hope she survives. But, we'll see what you have in sore for them, won't we?
Nuramon chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
still like the writing style, the update speed (even tho it can't ever be fast enough ;)) and the plot.

great idea, an AU to a story of urs...
Nuramon chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
keep it up!
Deathmvp chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Ouch you update this quick. I like. Very intresting how you are doing this so far. Please keep it going.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
I think your losing your touch.
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 3 . 2/18/2009