Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Yay, nice one. is this a prequal to one of your other stories, or just a new story? cos I can't remember your first story that I read
Spidey Legend chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
I like this last chapters. The idea of going to Suna is awesome. I wolud like to see the faces of Konoha' peopple when realize the truth.
Demilisz chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Hm, so Naruto will be part of invasion on Konoha during Chuunin exam? That would be really interesting. And I really want to read how he and Hinata will get together now.
chm01 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
why suna? I understand that konoha and iwa are out of the question but why not one of the others? also I want to know if you're keeping the pairings the original A Mother's Love story had or you're going to modify them.
Slicerness chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
awesome! i loved the bit of tsunade/naruto gambling. i'm very much looking forward to how this story progresses. o one last thing will naruto ever meet gaara because according to canon gaara is 1-2 years older then naruto...then again naruto failed three time and if the test is every 6 months then they are about thge same age.

ja ne
mlkoolc86 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Wow...Suna. Ah man garra and naruto growing up together in the same village. Maybe Kushina will have an effect on Yashamaru. This is going to be really interesting especially when Orochimaru comes knocking on Suna's door for aid in destroying Konoha. Look forward to the next one!
King Hawke chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
this should be very interesting, sending him to Suna. keep up the good work
czgohan chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
suna huh? little gaara and little naruto hanging out

good times
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Very different from the other version, that's for sure.

Good chapter.
Kingdark chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
hm, I guess you won't make them setup their own village then. Will they eventually play a part in the chunin exams? will Gaara and naruto become Friends?
NiebieskiLis chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Just to be sure this is naruhina story ,no harems right?

How Suna is better than Konoha ?,I mean it be better if she took Gaara from Suna and go to the Wave or if there no other choice Konoha
Kurama youko06hotmail.com chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Man, you know how to pick up a story and run with quite well; even if the story was rushed a bit, it didn't feel that way. In fact, it read and felt like it was progressing nice and slow; and that little bit of Tsunade teaching Naruto about gambling was both funny and priceless. Ususually every other story that has Naruto in Tsunade's presense while "growing up" has her growinig out of her bad habits and trying to make sure Naruto doesn't get them. But here, you not only allowed her to keep them, but become the corrupting force behind the young Uzumaki. Plus, I have to admit, that little twist at the end, having Kushina decide to move the growing Uzumaki Clan to Suna was brilliant.

History in Konoha has already gone a much more different route with both Kakashi and Naruto leaving the village. Perhaps Suna's dark future and joining up with Oto for their failed invasion can be avoided with their presense as well. I mean, with Suna aquiring a small, but old and well known clan like the Uzumaki, and Hatake Kakashi, it could keep the village from going under like it did in the canon storyline. Maybe the Wind Daimyo won't be so hasty this time around about abandoning his own ninja village just because he doesn't like their current Kazekage.

Plus, if its not to much to ask, would you conisder adding Zabuza and Haku into this growing family. Perhaps they can run into the two just after they leave Kiri, and after a brief battle that leaves Zabuza defeated and slightly injured, they work things out. After all, Haku could use a family other than Zabuza, to help him get over his dark past; and Naruto could use an older brother figure in his life as well. What do you think? Worth the thought, or am I just blowing out alot of hot air?
Myevltwin chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Sweet! Naruto will make friends with Gaara. I hope he does anyway. Gaara needs a friend. And it will be a good change because most of your stories I've read have Gaara dying.
Zaion Indulias chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Haha, and the plot thickens. Will his presence there help keep Gaara's bloodlust from rising? Or will it exacerbate it? I guess I shall have to wait and see.

-ZI
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
The Uzumaki in Suna; does this mean no invasion? Or at least, Gaara lives longer? Or maybe it Will take place and Kushina ransacks the Namikaze estates(evil grin). Or maybe Kushina hooks up w/ the Kazekage(that'd be wild). So many possibilities; PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
3,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 216 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 236 .. Last Next »