Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
Guest chapter 38 . 7/2/2014
*face/palms at the Raikage so hard my hand goes through my face*

You are courting trouble.

What is with these Kage and courting trouble?

MORONS *flips table*
Guest chapter 37 . 7/2/2014

AHAhahahaha OMG.

That tears it, Zabuza is defiantly a dad, doesn't need a blood son. He's dad, he does dad things. I expect the rare bout of dad humor.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/2/2014
Hmmm, does this mean Naruto and Gaara wil be the Rokudaime Hokage and Kazekage respectively?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Holy shit, Orochimaru.

Just holy shit.

I reiterate, sane people RUN, RUN AWAY FROM KONOHA. Get out while you can, you'll have to leave people behind but get yourselves and family out!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/2/2014
*whistles* I knew trusting Orochimaru would blow up in Fugaku's face, though I didn't expect things to blow up that badly or for his foolishness to take out so many others. I should have, but I didn't.

Thing's just got BAD for Konoha, quick, all the sane people, defect to Suna or one of the other villages, you would be better off than in Konoha!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
Poor Itachi, he's realizing his father is a self-centered mad-man.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
Trusting Orochimaru.

Never has a worse sentiment existed.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
*rolls eyes at Fugaku so hard they roll out of my head*

Apparently someone hasn't thought about what would happen should he send a ninja to an ALLIED village to assassinate one of it's citizens .

Oh yeah, that won't backfire horribly.

Hell even if the assassination is a success, if the Kazekage found out Konoha had been involved, can you say WAR?

And now Suna has access to the Copy-nin, one of the Sannin, the Uzumaki clan who while small are formidably and would be their HEIR who was assassinated and so that little saying "never piss off an Uzumaki" would come into play...and they have that one legendary scroll, with THAT Jutsu. Who's to say the Uzumaki won't learn the Jutsu themselves with the last Namikaze and the heir of the Uzumaki clan dead?

Basically Fugaku is a moron.
GI SCOE chapter 45 . 6/18/2014
Good story i hope you continue it
Ramrikai chapter 45 . 5/22/2014
Dang, just when it was getting really good too.
Ramrikai chapter 29 . 5/21/2014
Wow. I know I already said that it was a shame that this story isn't finished, but 'shame' just isn't strong enough now. It should be a crime to let a story this good go unfinished!
Ramrikai chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
Wow. Dark days for Konoha indeed. It's a shame this story was never finished.
Ramrikai chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
I had the EXACT same reaction when I reached episode 166 of the show (I watched the show before reading the manga). I was literally screaming at my computer, and I almost rage quit right then and there. Thank goodness for episode 167, am I right?

Anyway, I should probably make a more relevant comment. This is a review after all. I believe I am enjoying this version of A Mother's Love more than the original. I believe this is the first fanfic that I have read where Naruto actually grows up in Suna. I've read Sandstorm, but he goes to Suna for the time skip in that one, so that makes this one of the most original fics I've read.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/8/2014
I know it's been four years since you last updated this story, and you may not wish to write it anymore, but I think you should consider continuing. It's an awesome story, and I would love to see more of it. And if you have no interest in continuing, then an authors note stating that would be appreciated.
Mon Cri chapter 43 . 3/14/2014
Are you finished? I mean with your studies, I know that school, job, work and everything else can take a lot of ones time, but I think that you need to finish writing this story (almost 4 years and still no update)
My advice? If you're not going to finish the story then post at with the summary as well, if not then finish the story already
3,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »