Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
Hate essays chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Ahm I love the story but I am new here and I would like to know the special site you have please pm me the link
Publicola chapter 45 . 9/6/2013
This is a fantastic story, but I do rather worry that you've assembled too vast a force of evil for our beloved heroes to actually defeat. You have Orochimaru ruling Konoha, with an army of cursed-seal nukenin and Uchiha; you have an already active Akatsuki making an effort on four of the nine bijuu; you have Cloud trying to assassinate Naruto & Gaara and invade Suna itself; and you haven't even gotten to Uchiha Madara and his assorted calamities. Granted, your characters are far more powerful than in canon, but I don't see how any manner of power-ups would be enough to trump the army of evil you've assembled here. I hope you manage to surprise me, though. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 45 . 8/15/2013
Oh graceful and loving Lord of the Land of Fire, I beg you to continue this story. I beg you with all my might. I sincerely hope you have not gotten tired of writing Naruto FF, for you are a master of the art and this piece is but another example of such mastery.
TimeJumper chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
nice chap. love how the story's going double thumbs up
if i had more hands you'd get lots of thumbs up _
TimeJumper chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Nice chap. But Naruto S. Not goin to end for just now their's still a lot more goin on and to come don't want to spoil anything so I won't say what though
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
nice start
Dracoess chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Oh s**t.
Dracoessa chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Kazekage you cold hearted female dog, I hope timari, and kakoru would warm up to gara now.
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Yeah SHURE, *rolls eyes* after seeing how happy his son is.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
*Snickers* konoha, you lost your jinkuriki (forgot how to spell it correctly) and Suna gotten him.
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Oh kami, but I hope that snake-pedo-teme doesn't make suna be part of the invasion.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Konoha, your going up that famous creak without a paddle.
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
The councils & hokage made a hokage mountain size mistake.
Alexandru chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
Fugaku Uchiha, you imbecile! Never, and I mean NEVER, trust Orochimaru-pedo with ANYTHING!
Apollo Child chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
Goddammit why? Freaking itachi and his family loyalty.
3,483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »