Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
Mon Cri chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
While the thought of a father or mother acting like the Kazekage is "horrible" "inhuman" and "cruel" there are by far worse things than that.
Parents who kill, sell and abuse of their own son/daughter is a part of being alive.
I don't mean that cruelty, suffering and solitude is normal (though that depends) I mean that all living beings will have difficulties, problems, obstacles and injustices thrown at them because they're alive.
Being alive means that we are mouldable like clay by the fire of life and the waters of death, we can be moulded as a blade or a sword, or a pen or a pencil, in the end regardless so what were moulded into we will ALL share the same fate.
Wether we will die with our open arms and embrace our loved ones as our body withers and turns into dust or with our closed arms and black heart as we curse everyone for our own misfortune, in the end of the eternal play called life all characters shall be removed by the same thing.
And besides, who am I to judge someone? I am no one important and yet I am a god, I am the god of my life and my life is of no importance, or is it?
Mon Cri chapter 26 . 2/5/2014
Deidara's C-4 is an explosive that kill everything that INHALES the explosive, the explosion itself is insignificant since it affects every living creature at a cellular level.
He could've filled the entire building with C-4 and the building would be intact (except for those inside)
Mon Cri chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
While I accept that vendetta against others is useful and had meaning I would like to ask these simple questions

If you could write the death of EACH and every SINGLE Uchiha would that justify the amount of blood and life that will be spilled?

What about the children? As far as I know all Uchiha's will now be hunted down and killed like an animal who's sent into a slaughterhouse, what would that accomplish? After all the word "Vendetta" isn't only against ONE person but his/hers entire family as well

And the final question I have

In the case scenario that ALL Uchiha are dead, who gave permission to Kushina or her family to play god and decide who lives and who dies?

Sure they can claim that they're doing this because one of their kin is dead but that's not a reason to kill someone

We can always put an excuse behind our actions, regardless of how cruel and inhuman they are

I can kill my neighbor because he's white, I can kill my maid because she insulted my family behind my back, I can plant an explosive inside a hospital because they didn't treated my injuries well enough.
Hell, I can kill my sister because she has the life that I wanted to have; but even then I can't play god (and no one at that) and decide who lives and who dies
We aren't a judge nor a jury and we are very far away from being an executioner.
That's not our role in life, and even if we have the so called "power" to decide that, we truly don't have that power...no one has that power, we must treasure, value and appreciate our life's and the life's of those who surround us.
For in the end, ALL of us shall dance to the same tune, that tune is Death
Hee-Ho Master chapter 45 . 2/2/2014
Looks good keep it up till next time,

Hee Ho!
dark kronus chapter 45 . 1/26/2014
recently re-read your fic it great are you ever going to finish it? if not please put up a summary of what would have happened
A-n-i-m-e-i-s-l-i-f-e-1-2-3 chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
That poor poor poor x1000 bastard that killed one of the uzumaki. But then again he was a bastard
Fleightfire chapter 45 . 12/30/2013
I wonder what would happen if Gaara could turn his sand into swords and create his own sword style
Fleightfire chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is such a great story, too bad it will probably remain incomplete until the end of time unless the author posts.
Blizard Engetsu chapter 45 . 12/15/2013
This story is awesome with all the plot twists. :)
DasChinButton chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
LOL that was funny. Poor prevy Kakashi
DasChinButton chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Holy crap! As M. Night shamalan (however you spell his last name) what a twist
Slytherin Studios chapter 45 . 10/22/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 45 . 10/20/2013
I really want the next chapter o3o
Clarilyn chapter 45 . 10/8/2013
Awww man! Another one unfinished!
Clarilyn chapter 38 . 10/8/2013
Wow. I really want to see how all this ties together and comes to a head... seeing as there's only a few more chapters left, I sincerely hope there will be at least a satisfactory amount of hinting as to the conclusion.
3,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »