Reviews for A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood
Guest chapter 45 . 5/8/2014
I know it's been four years since you last updated this story, and you may not wish to write it anymore, but I think you should consider continuing. It's an awesome story, and I would love to see more of it. And if you have no interest in continuing, then an authors note stating that would be appreciated.
Mon Cri chapter 43 . 3/14/2014
Are you finished? I mean with your studies, I know that school, job, work and everything else can take a lot of ones time, but I think that you need to finish writing this story (almost 4 years and still no update)
My advice? If you're not going to finish the story then post at with the summary as well, if not then finish the story already
Mon Cri chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
Even if someone isn't a ninja, only an idiot would fully trust someone who's as dangerous as Orochimaru in any way.
Regardless of what someone says and how it's said, trust is one of the few currencies in this life that its value never decreases.
Fugaku is quite an idiot by believing Otochimaru's words of fake alliance and obedience to him.
People are only fully obedient to themselves and themselves alone, normal and ordinary people deceit, lying, tricking and making others believe a fake truth is easy and normal, but in this type of world it's just part of being alive
Mon Cri chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
The dreams of a child are nothing more than eternal playground for hi or her to enjoy, but when the green grass fields are spilled with blood, when the games to play are burn and blackened by fire, when the once blue sky is dark and angry means that the once innocent dream is nothing more than a nightmare.
Dreams for an infant are where they can reflect their pure and innocent view of the world in a ever changing realm of horrors and fantasies, but when the child is scarred, frightened and angry at the world, then the innocent dreams turn into a nightmare that can make even the strongest of men wet themselves.
Sometimes its better not to dream rather than dream nightmares that scar your consciousness and turn the innocent into monsters, just like the monsters that are part of their own suffering.
"Fantasy abandoned by reason produces impossible monsters; united with her, she is the mother of the arts and the origin of their marvel" anonymous
Mon Cri chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Then you should feed OUR neurosis by finishing this story of yours
Mon Cri chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
And an update to this story is how it CAN continue
Mon Cri chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
While the thought of a father or mother acting like the Kazekage is "horrible" "inhuman" and "cruel" there are by far worse things than that.
Parents who kill, sell and abuse of their own son/daughter is a part of being alive.
I don't mean that cruelty, suffering and solitude is normal (though that depends) I mean that all living beings will have difficulties, problems, obstacles and injustices thrown at them because they're alive.
Being alive means that we are mouldable like clay by the fire of life and the waters of death, we can be moulded as a blade or a sword, or a pen or a pencil, in the end regardless so what were moulded into we will ALL share the same fate.
Wether we will die with our open arms and embrace our loved ones as our body withers and turns into dust or with our closed arms and black heart as we curse everyone for our own misfortune, in the end of the eternal play called life all characters shall be removed by the same thing.
And besides, who am I to judge someone? I am no one important and yet I am a god, I am the god of my life and my life is of no importance, or is it?
Mon Cri chapter 26 . 2/5/2014
Deidara's C-4 is an explosive that kill everything that INHALES the explosive, the explosion itself is insignificant since it affects every living creature at a cellular level.
He could've filled the entire building with C-4 and the building would be intact (except for those inside)
Mon Cri chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
While I accept that vendetta against others is useful and had meaning I would like to ask these simple questions

If you could write the death of EACH and every SINGLE Uchiha would that justify the amount of blood and life that will be spilled?

What about the children? As far as I know all Uchiha's will now be hunted down and killed like an animal who's sent into a slaughterhouse, what would that accomplish? After all the word "Vendetta" isn't only against ONE person but his/hers entire family as well

And the final question I have

In the case scenario that ALL Uchiha are dead, who gave permission to Kushina or her family to play god and decide who lives and who dies?

Sure they can claim that they're doing this because one of their kin is dead but that's not a reason to kill someone

We can always put an excuse behind our actions, regardless of how cruel and inhuman they are

I can kill my neighbor because he's white, I can kill my maid because she insulted my family behind my back, I can plant an explosive inside a hospital because they didn't treated my injuries well enough.
Hell, I can kill my sister because she has the life that I wanted to have; but even then I can't play god (and no one at that) and decide who lives and who dies
We aren't a judge nor a jury and we are very far away from being an executioner.
That's not our role in life, and even if we have the so called "power" to decide that, we truly don't have that one has that power, we must treasure, value and appreciate our life's and the life's of those who surround us.
For in the end, ALL of us shall dance to the same tune, that tune is Death
Hee-Ho Master chapter 45 . 2/2/2014
Looks good keep it up till next time,

Hee Ho!
dark kronus chapter 45 . 1/26/2014
recently re-read your fic it great are you ever going to finish it? if not please put up a summary of what would have happened
A-n-i-m-e-i-s-l-i-f-e-1-2-3 chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
That poor poor poor x1000 bastard that killed one of the uzumaki. But then again he was a bastard
Fleightfire chapter 45 . 12/30/2013
I wonder what would happen if Gaara could turn his sand into swords and create his own sword style
Fleightfire chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is such a great story, too bad it will probably remain incomplete until the end of time unless the author posts.
Maelstrom Thrysos chapter 45 . 12/15/2013
This story is awesome with all the plot twists. :)
3,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »