Reviews for Mustang Madness
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 56 . 8/13/2013
This has been one of the greatest "MATT HOUSTON" stories ever in fanfiction history. Now if only there was a way to get Mel Brooks to bring it to the theatre screens?
Duffy1972 chapter 39 . 5/17/2013
"Matt had started going out with one of the cheerleaders in the squad, a perky red head with a personality to match and had become quite smitten. But C.J. noticed that about him. He quickly became infatuated with women he met, put a lot of time and energy into his relationships with women but they never lasted very long. He had an intensity about him that he brought into every element of his life. In some ways, it served him well but in relationships, maybe not as much." - yes, indeed
Duffy1972 chapter 35 . 5/14/2013
That stuff about car chases was hilarious.
Duffy1972 chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
"That works for me," he said, "Like having been away for a long time and finally coming home and knowing it." - vey nice
Duffy1972 chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
""I'm glad you told me," he said, "You shouldn't have to keep all that inside of you."

She shrugged.

"There's so much sometimes, and I just want to get on with my life. It's like being two different people."" - that's so true
Duffy1972 chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
""Hey, don't leave out the one-night stand who tried to love me to death."" - LOL
Duffy1972 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
I seriously just used the condition pneumothorax in my story. What a coincidence. ; )
Duffy1972 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
"Roy sighed.

"You're so thick sometimes for someone who inherited his mother's smarts but his father's stubbornness."

Matt turned around to face his uncle.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Roy shook his head and walked away into the kitchen." - Yes. Thick as a brick.

Nice flashback to "Here's Another Fine Mess."
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
""My advice to you would be to take a closer look at those who care for you, who look out for you and really appreciate them," C.J. said, "Then who knows, maybe someday you can build from there or at least be honest to them about your true feelings."" - indeed.

Question - What made you write about MH and CJ in the present day versus in the early 80s? Just curious. : )
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
""She just told me she didn't need an investigator," Matt said.

"That's not what I'm talking about," Roy said, "I'm talking about needing something else."

Matt sighed.

"Did she tell you that?"

"I think she told you that," Roy said, "The question is whether or not you heard it."" - The conversation preceding and including this is great.

Should be "Molotov Cocktail."

Something tells me this Ginger is a bad egg.
Duffy1972 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
""No sometimes, they're even better," she said, "People start throwing things."" - Definitely something C.J. would say.
Duffy1972 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wtf? What's all this best friend crap again after their ordeal? Don't torture me, BC (butterfly collective).

Would Houston like jazz?

I know it's a year later, but I hope C.J. is in therapy. If it was me, I'd be going twice a week for the rest of my life.
andy1990 chapter 56 . 12/16/2009
I just found this website, your writng is great. I hope you write more soon! I read this whole story it took 2days and well worth it.
obadiahbobblknob chapter 54 . 10/15/2009
Ace story - absolutely love your writing style - but ned the final instalments - I'm addicted to your stories!
Terry Kay chapter 49 . 9/11/2009
That's our girl! Doesn't need a man to rescue her, but having him around to mop it up ain't bad. Nice touch with the vision. Should I be looking for it soon in Glimmer, I wonder? Thanks for another great chapter!