Reviews for Inevitable
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Omgsh, that was precious! - & perfect, actually. In a one shot, u captured the essence of the relationship, & everyone's feelings just right.

"... assaulted by 'talks' from everyone.." - That made me laugh, even tho it made perfect sense. - Loved Rosalie & Emmett's over tone of "the talk"- lolol. & everyone else's, for that matter.

Very sweet little tale, I enjoyed it. Great writing & great flow. :)))
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
"Am I a better kisser than my mom?" HAA HA HA HA! I almost died. Soooo funny, but so true. His ANSWER BETTER HAVE BEEN YES! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was an amazing, amazing read! It's crazy how you were able to express Jacob's POV and perceptions - it was so poignant it made me want to cry! Your interpretation of their love story is so moving I'm afraid the movie "Breaking Dawn pt. 2" will be totally unfulfilling when showcasing Nessie and Jacob's relationship. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
sprog101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Only Nessie would ask that question at the end of the story! :P Well done, this story is really well written, you should be proud of it
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Holy crap, this was freaking awesome. I thought it was both really funny and really sweet; and I loved Nessie's question at the end. Good job! :)

M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That was a sweet little chapter.
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was sweet. I loved the way you ended it. I liked how the sudden violence was described by Jacob and then finding out that it was Edward who attacked him. I also liked how you wrote the pure feelings of happiness from Nessie and Jacob throughout.
PiperBlue chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Awww, so sweet! I usually don't read J & R stories... I don't know why... Maybe I should start! Thanks : )
BehindThoseHazelEyez chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this story was freakingg awesomee! your so talented!
exitstageleft chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Great one shot. So many of the characters were true to form - like Alice with the dress and Edward being over protective. Loved your twist at the end.
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Cute and Sweet! I loved Nessie's question at the very end! Good joB!
whosurdaddy chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aw that was so cute, and I loved the question at the end, totally funny...
anonymous23.19 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Haha, love the last line!
GLee68 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was so lovely! Very much in keeping with the characters.

You write so well.