Reviews for CAVE IN
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
good one nice to see Feral liking the Kats and thanking T bone
Life Element chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Who knew he'd ever openly thank them
agentwhite chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh uly I really loved this. Lol I have to say this reminded me of something we had talked about. I jus love feral being accepting and nice to t-bone. I am kinda g

hoping for a sequal to this. Can't wait to see more chance/feral fics
missfae chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Still catching up on my reading. Really enjoyed this. I like the way T-Bone looks out for Feral, no matter how Feral treats the Swat Kats. I am also glad that Feral was able to thank T-Bone, we know how he can get about expression his feelings. Hugs...
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
aw, a sweet fluffy piece. very nice. _ heh, doesn't take a genius to figure out who your friends are when the chips are down.
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh Uly! I was excpeting Feral to be the comforting T-Bone this time. But it seems that it was the other way around again that had the two get along together. Ya really like Feral being in the sum don't you? Well it was a great one-shot and thankfull for that Feral lived. I don't think T-Bone couldn't stand having Feral die there with him not able to do anything to stop it.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Sweet story Uly. It makes me wonder who ran the Enforcers while he was out.

I hope it wasn't Steele, that would just be another pain Feral didn't need.

I also wonder how Feral will treat the SK's from now on?

Finally, I wonder if Feral was even able to go back to his job? Injuries like that, usually leave behind a permanent mark.