Reviews for Stolen Moments
SaturnnFoxx chapter 1 . 2/2
Incredibly cute, witty and fun!
jfackrell chapter 48 . 10/29/2017
Omg I just read this story for the second time and I just had to say...

YOU ARE AMAZING AND SUPER TALENTED!

I have loved every story you have written and the way you wrote Mamoru is my favorite. I have always felt he just needed more and you made him the star. Thank you so much for sharing your stories. If you are still writing I can’t wait to read what is next.
Gulsah chapter 30 . 5/28/2017
It's nice to see you're still writing stories, very few good authors are left writing Sailor Moon fanfiction, Ive been reading these on and off for 15 years. I know crazy right? But failed to write one of mine own. Maybe one day... ;)
Bulan Separuh chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
beautiful story. i love the detail of contsant affection between mamoru and usagi.
LookingAnswers chapter 27 . 3/20/2017
great story I am loving it
Elia RockStark chapter 8 . 2/6/2017
love this with all my heart!
AmixMizuno chapter 48 . 9/6/2016
I loved this story. I was honestly waiting for Usagi's "operation romance the socks off of Chiba Mamoru" but liked the ending just the same. I would not have objected to a romantic and somewhat awkward honeymoon night...just saying ;D
AmixMizuno chapter 46 . 9/6/2016
Awhhhh! I love that you included this little story within the toasts and I loved the perspective of it coming from her father. This. This was a great addition to the story.
AmixMizuno chapter 26 . 9/5/2016
This chapter right here made me fall in love with love again. You are SUCH a gifted writer. I really want you to write another one of these. Please please please grace us with your writing skills and lovey dovey stories of Usagi and Mamoru. 3
AmixMizuno chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
This. This was incredible. I could even hear Usagi's groan and her saying to Mamoru, " But you're so prettyy!" These oneshots are epic. I know I'm late in reading them, but I'm having the best evening going through them all. You should never stop writing. 3
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
THIS WAS THE SECOND THE STORY I HAD EVER READ ON ! At the time, I didn't know I can review or make an account or anything really. I still remember how truly gifted you are by reading this! After this, I found myself constantly expecting other authors to write like you LMAO but eventually I figured out that every style and story is different. Really though, this is an amazing story and I still remember the set-up, the mettings between them, amazing amazing amazing!
Faith chapter 48 . 6/10/2016
This was the most amazing story I have every read :-) Can't wait to read your other stories.
Thank you for doing such a great job and for this ray of light that shone so brightly the last couple of days while I was reading this story. You made my day. :-)
okokokokokokokokokook chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
THIS WHOLE STORY IS SO CUTE AND PURE AND I LOVE IT!
Anna Mo chapter 48 . 4/26/2016
so this story is awesome! one of the best I've read so far! so sad its over
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 48 . 3/20/2016