Reviews for Stolen Moments
sumire.syrup chapter 48 . 11/29/2018
Ahhh I just want to thank you for writing such a wonderful, wonderful alternate reality where Usagi and Mamoru fell in love on their OWN terms without interference of the past or destiny trying to shove them together.

I never doubted mamoru's love for usagi in canon but it would've been really wonderful to see it play out this way. I also really enjoy them getting together later in life since the age difference in college makes mamoru seem less like a cradle robber and more like a scandalous mature love.

I wish we had seen more of the shittennou x senshi resolution at the end since I actually genuinely felt bad for them but other than that I'm really happy with how it ended. I love love love the development and build up to usagi and mamoru's relationship. You're really good and constructing witty banter that flows seamlessly. The cheesy scenes did get a little cringe but I totally understand it from the newlyweds POV. Usagi has a lot of love to give
sumire.syrup chapter 31 . 11/29/2018
I love how Usagi has always casually stated that she was going to rule the world, and Mamoru just went along with it as if she was commenting on the weather. I love it. shows how in deep the boy has it for her LOL.

and the reveal. the argument and banter, HILARIOUS LOL. I was trying to think about how you could do it without it sounding overly cliche or forced, but this wasn't what I had in mind. hahahahha it's great
sumire.syrup chapter 20 . 11/29/2018
I absolutely LOVE the relationship you are portraying between Usagi and Mamoru. it's so fun, teasing and full of witty banter. the cat & mouse chase between the two is so fluffy and delicious... and oh god the flirting. GET A ROOM ALREADY.

this chapter was so insanely sweet and so wholly Usagi. I absolutely love it
sumire.syrup chapter 18 . 11/29/2018
and now... KISS.

oh wait.

they already did... but not where it counts! I can already tell the party is going to be a doozy.
sumire.syrup chapter 14 . 11/29/2018
Oooooh I LOVE their witty banter. it's so fun to read, you are absolutely creative!
sumire.syrup chapter 11 . 11/29/2018
awwh I feel like i really need to state how much I am loving these picturesque moments.. like a snapshot in time. you can really tell that their relationship has grown.

i also seriously appreciate that you made Usagi actually intelligent. I mean she still retains her ditziness, clumsiness and emotional habits... but that doesn't mean you can't study hard and actually try! I love it. really, REALLY enjoy the interactions between the two
Guest chapter 48 . 9/3/2018
This is my second time reading the Conquest and this fic. I mean, good God woman, there is just no words to tell you how much i enjoyed reading them. The detales of each characters, the plot, freaking everything! And I ADORE the way you portrayed Mamoru. He deserves so much more in my opinion and you gave that to him. And that brilliant ending here for stolen moments is absolutly brilliant and original. I cant WAIT to continu
A thousand times Bravo!
tentenshi31 chapter 28 . 7/19/2018
I have been reading a lot of your stories and I must say they are very interesting especially on your take in the Silver Millennium. Good writing style and I like the humor but I think the grammar can be improved especially on vocabulary choices. I noticed you seem to like using the word 'smirk' which is well different from smile or beam. Sometimes it fits the scene I think you're trying to portray, sometimes it doesn't. Basically a hit or miss. Overall, you have intereting plots and good character build up in spades so keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
I love this drabble always read it
MyIndy13 chapter 48 . 6/16/2018
I just binged these over the course of 18 hours! The entire series was pure gold, but Usagi's love confession to Yusar and Kenji's toast were by far my favorite parts! All the tears!
Serenity Red Eclipse chapter 2 . 6/4/2018
lol "she knows she will rule the world."
SaturnnFoxx chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Incredibly cute, witty and fun!
jfackrell chapter 48 . 10/29/2017
Omg I just read this story for the second time and I just had to say...

YOU ARE AMAZING AND SUPER TALENTED!

I have loved every story you have written and the way you wrote Mamoru is my favorite. I have always felt he just needed more and you made him the star. Thank you so much for sharing your stories. If you are still writing I can’t wait to read what is next.
Gulsah chapter 30 . 5/28/2017
It's nice to see you're still writing stories, very few good authors are left writing Sailor Moon fanfiction, Ive been reading these on and off for 15 years. I know crazy right? But failed to write one of mine own. Maybe one day... ;)
Bulan Separuh chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
beautiful story. i love the detail of contsant affection between mamoru and usagi.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »