Reviews for Stolen Moments
Gulsah chapter 30 . 5/28
It's nice to see you're still writing stories, very few good authors are left writing Sailor Moon fanfiction, Ive been reading these on and off for 15 years. I know crazy right? But failed to write one of mine own. Maybe one day... ;)
Bulan Separuh chapter 1 . 5/15
beautiful story. i love the detail of contsant affection between mamoru and usagi.
LookingAnswers chapter 27 . 3/20
great story I am loving it
Elia RockStark chapter 8 . 2/6
love this with all my heart!
AmixMizuno chapter 48 . 9/6/2016
I loved this story. I was honestly waiting for Usagi's "operation romance the socks off of Chiba Mamoru" but liked the ending just the same. I would not have objected to a romantic and somewhat awkward honeymoon night...just saying ;D
AmixMizuno chapter 46 . 9/6/2016
Awhhhh! I love that you included this little story within the toasts and I loved the perspective of it coming from her father. This. This was a great addition to the story.
AmixMizuno chapter 26 . 9/5/2016
This chapter right here made me fall in love with love again. You are SUCH a gifted writer. I really want you to write another one of these. Please please please grace us with your writing skills and lovey dovey stories of Usagi and Mamoru. 3
AmixMizuno chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
This. This was incredible. I could even hear Usagi's groan and her saying to Mamoru, " But you're so prettyy!" These oneshots are epic. I know I'm late in reading them, but I'm having the best evening going through them all. You should never stop writing. 3
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
THIS WAS THE SECOND THE STORY I HAD EVER READ ON ! At the time, I didn't know I can review or make an account or anything really. I still remember how truly gifted you are by reading this! After this, I found myself constantly expecting other authors to write like you LMAO but eventually I figured out that every style and story is different. Really though, this is an amazing story and I still remember the set-up, the mettings between them, amazing amazing amazing!
Faith chapter 48 . 6/10/2016
This was the most amazing story I have every read :-) Can't wait to read your other stories.
Thank you for doing such a great job and for this ray of light that shone so brightly the last couple of days while I was reading this story. You made my day. :-)
okokokokokokokokokook chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
THIS WHOLE STORY IS SO CUTE AND PURE AND I LOVE IT!
Anna Mo chapter 48 . 4/26/2016
so this story is awesome! one of the best I've read so far! so sad its over
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 48 . 3/20/2016
Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Absolutely loved the story. Loved loved loved the beginning and all the humour. Found that towards the end the characters personalities ie usa and mamo changed. Happens alot. That is my honest opinion. Keep up the good work. Pleasure reading your stuff.
bumpsintheday chapter 48 . 12/17/2015
Wow! What a wonderful story! Read the entire thing in one go
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »