Reviews for Stolen Moments
CARO chapter 48 . 3/2
OSEA TODO ERA UN SUEÑO? PERO E STUVO SUPER GENIAL
Redmonkey3 chapter 20 . 2/16
These stolen moments are just so dang cute! Especially love this chapter
Redmonkey3 chapter 48 . 12/31/2020
This was such a great story!
brianajs chapter 48 . 5/27/2020
Does a review seven years after the fact still count? I read this for three work nights straight and I have no regrets. I'm so glad they chose the stolen moments version - the anime left too much to be desired in their love story and the manga didn't have enough romance. I guess that's why I'm still here filtering through stories after all this time.

I'm kinda glad there wasn't a big senshi/general lovefest sidebar. I'm glad there was angst, but it was distressing for the whole chapter it lasted LOL. Please forgive me for saying this, but I laughed when I saw your note about "than" and noticed it used improperly the whole rest of the story. Your writing is otherwise faultless. Much love.
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 48 . 1/16/2020
just one question.. did she build the hospital for mamoru? with him being the king.. he's going to play doctor too?
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 47 . 1/16/2020
aww.. is this the end?
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 46 . 1/16/2020
awww .. that is so sweet. you rearrange the scenes in the manga and anime. i love your concept.
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 45 . 1/16/2020
waaa haruka!
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 44 . 1/16/2020
i think.. this is the sweetest of all. minako playing her part.. the part where she knelt in front of mamoru made my heart flutter
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 43 . 1/16/2020
aww.. how did they know? thank you for updating
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 42 . 1/16/2020
I'm sorry that i didn't review since chapter 1.. i just came across your story. Although there are some grammatical errors, your story is one of the best i have read. You have a great talent. it just flow and easy to fall in love it. i could imagine the story based on your storytelling.. it's really fun.i'll. make to. review for the next chapters
sumire.syrup chapter 48 . 11/29/2018
Ahhh I just want to thank you for writing such a wonderful, wonderful alternate reality where Usagi and Mamoru fell in love on their OWN terms without interference of the past or destiny trying to shove them together.

I never doubted mamoru's love for usagi in canon but it would've been really wonderful to see it play out this way. I also really enjoy them getting together later in life since the age difference in college makes mamoru seem less like a cradle robber and more like a scandalous mature love.

I wish we had seen more of the shittennou x senshi resolution at the end since I actually genuinely felt bad for them but other than that I'm really happy with how it ended. I love love love the development and build up to usagi and mamoru's relationship. You're really good and constructing witty banter that flows seamlessly. The cheesy scenes did get a little cringe but I totally understand it from the newlyweds POV. Usagi has a lot of love to give
sumire.syrup chapter 31 . 11/29/2018
I love how Usagi has always casually stated that she was going to rule the world, and Mamoru just went along with it as if she was commenting on the weather. I love it. shows how in deep the boy has it for her LOL.

and the reveal. the argument and banter, HILARIOUS LOL. I was trying to think about how you could do it without it sounding overly cliche or forced, but this wasn't what I had in mind. hahahahha it's great
sumire.syrup chapter 20 . 11/29/2018
I absolutely LOVE the relationship you are portraying between Usagi and Mamoru. it's so fun, teasing and full of witty banter. the cat & mouse chase between the two is so fluffy and delicious... and oh god the flirting. GET A ROOM ALREADY.

this chapter was so insanely sweet and so wholly Usagi. I absolutely love it
sumire.syrup chapter 18 . 11/29/2018
and now... KISS.

oh wait.

they already did... but not where it counts! I can already tell the party is going to be a doozy.
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »