Reviews for Condemned
g6hj chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Blessing with a curse, eh?

This was beautiful - perfectly capturing the essence of Dean's rather freakishly co-dependant relationship with Sammy. Great job!
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Aw, so sweet. Nice work. I'm getting geared up for the premier tonight, and this was just the right amount of aw. Hopefully, this will get me through what will probably be a (as always) rocky start.
I love all the little Wee!chester moments, especially the bike thing and the first one.
PVersusNP chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
...And I've finally managed to read and enjoy every single one of your stories! That took hours!

I honestly can't fault your work. No spelling/grammar mistakes (hallelujah, makes a change from most of the stuff on here), great plots, tons of Protective!Dean (my favourite) and the characters are spot-on. And this story specifically is just insanely adorable and perfect in so many ways :)

Now all I need is a sequel to "Hands and Feet" and the completion of "A Matter of Heart"/"The Devil in your Shadow" and I'll be an extremely happy bunny :D Thanks!
casammy chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
is true! dean is condemned of for life to loving his sammy and he likes, sammy is his world, the motive of his life and surely that to go again to the hell without doubting only for love to sammy
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Very good story.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
LOVED this! You revisited each event in a beautiful and poignant way, while still keepign Sam and Dean super in-character. And I loved your repetition of the first/last line. Very powerful and effective. All in all, GREAT story! :)
daleaikman chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was amazing. I don't think anyone has every wrote anything like that before.. I always knew that Dean was condemned to Sammy. But after this story I now know how mush he is. Thanks for writing it.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww this was soo incredibly good! Great brotherly fluff, just what I wanted to read tonight! .-
Bundibird chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
this was fantastic! I loved it! well done - it was brilliant. Seriously - a job very well done. :)

Bundi
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
What a great timeline of all the moments Dean knew how much he loved being a big brother and chose to be there for Sam.

Loved how you ended it by repeating the first line again.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Cute story. I beleive this may have been how it could have been right from the start. You can tell he does love his little brother.
Sofer chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This is so amazingly sweet. And I think you're right. Dean will love his brother no matter what happens. They'll get over the rough patch they're going through right now.

I teared up at the end.

Oh, and you are so right about Sam's eyes being hazel! That's what I always thought, but then there's been this whole debate about whether they're green or brown. HAZEL, people, HAZEL!

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I loved it
asyouwishxladyswan chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh, I like this. I like this a lot.

ForeverSirius77 / Megan
Punkin09 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Yes Yes, I know, some people think sam's eyes are brown, some people say their green, so you know what, i say they are hazel, the perfect compromise, right? Oh, and I'm writing this as a review because I like to give myself my first reviews, lol, I'm just that much fun!