Reviews for Thanks to the Rain
haylE15 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I find your Luna quite funny :)
Especially during the part she interact with her father.
I kinda miss Ginny's feelings, she says things but i don't feel it through the words...
Thanks for sharing this
Skynesss chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Your story melted my heart! It was so sweet and touching. You write very, very well. Amazing, I should say. But the most beautiful thing is that anyone can feel connected with your story. Loved it!
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is really sweet.
acast chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
it was really cute :D i loved it!
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
So sweet! :)
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
aww so sweet ;] loved it!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
cute
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That was sweet! I liked the conversation between Luna & her father - that was amusing. Everyone being thankful for something was really cute. Good job! Thanks for taking up the challenge!
callmeCarter0807 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
awsome story!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
aw! it was smallish but still sweet! )
ZupertrixNovels chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
it was adorable. I'm running around the room at the cuteness. Not really but you get the point.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
A sweet little fic, with everyone celebrating an American festival. It works though. Keep updating
lovesick.melody chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I must admit, when I first read the summary I was very confused about this pairing. It's extremely different, but you made it work.

I loved how you added in the 'What are you Thankful For?' at the end. It was a great way to wrap up the story.
Rose of Salt chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very good story! \

I was skeptical at first, since I am a hardcore Ginny/Harry and Luna/Neville shipper, and DO think Luna and Ginny can be that close without being lesbians (one of my best friends and I are a lot like non-lesbian Ginny and Luna... so yeah it's kinda personal).

The beginning is a tiny little bit rough and unclear, but it evens out throughout the story and it's very sweet and you let the reader relate to the characters or at least understand the placing of their emotions.

Ginny and Luna's personalities were also captured rather well. Maybe Ginny could have been better, but it was certainly beleivable. Good work!
emerald isle chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aww... this fic left me with a very happy feeling. :] I love the idea of Ginny and Luna, and this was a great idea for a one shot, but I still felt as though it moved rather quickly. Without the intention of dating each other, two girls kiss and suddenly they are in love? I think I might like this even more if it were a tad longer, with more details about how Ginny first realized she was attracted to Luna or vice versa. But I still loved it, especially how you tied it in with the rain. I think my favorite part was at the end - the things that everyone was thankful for were perfect! Harry's especially :] All in all, I really enjoyed reading this, and I really hope you write more Ginny/Luna!