Reviews for Unexpected
guest chapter 3 . 7/22
I like the story ... and I hope that you can make it more
primalbloom chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I hope you get this review, please please please I beg of you with my during being to release a sequel to unexpected, I can tell it isn't needed, they're is so much more story you can add, it's an epic story that kept me hooked start to finish n I only want more so please I beg of you make a sequel. P.s. baltor/bloom my fav couple combo ever
primalbloom chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Great story, only just started reading it but your good at getting an audience hooked
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
I honestly hope bloom doesn't end up with valtor don't get me wrong I love the story an everything but I love the whole bloom and sky thing
CrystalHauntress chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Amazing! This has a really good storyline! I've read your story
"High Hopes in Velvet Ropes" and they're both just as good as each other. I hope you carry on like this; you are one fantastic author!
MysteryMoon56 chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
That was simply...immaculate. You did a fantastic job on this. The plot, characters, events, everything was great. Keep writing.
lovable-marker chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
this is strange i have never seen this story on you story list
8D SerenityCrystal Tear 83 chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
Loved it! Read the whole thing in under five hours!

The only thing I was confused with is why was the gang after Bloom's family in the first place?

But nonetheless, five stars!
mo chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
WTH is the ending! she turn into a fiairy?
shivani chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
why doesn't bloom use her powers! shes a fairy
Fireflygirl119 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Just finished reading! Wonderful story! The world needs more well written Baltor/Bloom stories! I think I'm addicted to the couple...lol. Hope to see the sequel updated soon!

-Firefly
moni-neechan chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
Wow this was a truly and totally AMAZING and AWESOME story...I write fanfictions myself but I doubt that I would ever think of a storyline like that and I just love the way you describe things and your register :)
MewMewKitty78 chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
Whoa! That was an AWESOME story, as usual! Can't wait to read the sequal

P.S: The sneak peek of the sequal made me whanna read Twisted Fate more and more! Keep up the excellent work my home-skillet! :D
DreeG chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
This is pretty cool!
starla21 chapter 15 . 2/7/2010
great story! i'm just sad that it is over! but i can't wait for the sequel and i'm really curious about how they have powers now! although i kinda suspected baltor to already have powers afer he fell quite a few stories and only got a bruise. and i didn't expect him to curse either, it actually sounded a bit foreign to me. it is nice how you wrapped everything up in a 'life goes on' kind of way, so the story has closure but it is open enough for a sequel. i got the 'unexpected' part at the end too!

the girl in the fairy outfit has to be bloom and i'm guessing the guy with her is baltor unless we are going to meet someone else with powers in the next story. but why did it look like they were so young? aren't they both in their twenties?

please continue with the sequel as soon as possible! i can't wait for the sequel!