Reviews for Making Up is the Best Part
I sincerely hope that Aang didn't simply depart in his haste and leave his flying bison alone in an exposed location where enemy forces could easily subdue and kidnap him without anyone realizing.

I mean its true that Oppa is after all powerful. He is a huge six legged flying bison weighing ten tons and possesses brute strength and can blast wind using his beaver tail but he isn't invincible.

He is afraid of fire and eventually becomes worn out like when the bandits in the desert lassoed him with ropes and towed him away with their sand sailors. He struggled valiantly but was overwhelmed so even he can be vulnerable.

A beast as large as a flying bison is difficult to hide and very noticeable so enemy scouts or guards would easily spot Appa and attack the bison.

He would fight but would eventually be overcome by exhaustion and even if he did try to fly to safety they could just ensnare him with chains or strike him with fire bending thus injuring him so he couldn't escape.

They would then transport Appa back to their headquarters and present the bison to their commanding officer who would then initiate contact with Aang to let him know where his bison was.

Then they would demand the Avatar's surrender and cooperation in exchange for Appa who would likely be mistreated, beaten, abused and secured with chains to keep him under control.

I'm surprised that Aang didn't realise his error after the initial incident in the Si Wong desert that he should never leave Oppa in an exposed location with enemies in close proximity.
i-am-ashamed-of-you chapter 1 . 3/11
May I just say what a wonderfully pleasant story this was? I enjoyed it immensly. You're one of those lovely, rare writers who put such a great and sophisicate effort into their fanfictions. This one in particular had some great characterization and the events in the story were human and realistic. I liked how you took into account past events and brought them into light here. I also really liked how you tied the two perspectives together and allowed the reader to feel sympathy for both parties. Very cute, I loved it.
Brisalad chapter 1 . 2/2
lupita leal chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Type your review here...
Electricboa chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
All relationships have fights, and I liked how you had them react and deal with this one, well done.
Alaburn chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is so sweet I love it! One of the best things about your writing is that you portray Aang perfectly, and this one-shot is no exception :)
Nefertari Queen chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
this is the exaclty kind of fight I imagine between Aang and Katara. I love it!
Metella chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
"He was as easygoing as she was bullheaded. He could bend when she proved to be unbendable. He was compromise. She was righteous rigidity. He ebbed and flowed with the current while she was the shoreline of earth that guided the running waters."

She really isn't like her element much at all, is she? XD
Loverofart chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Nice.I love intense couple always end up making up in the most passionate ways ;D
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"But I know you're going to do it anyway so I'm stepping back and respecting your decision! You should give it a try, Aang!"

"I'm glad it's great!"

"I'm glad you're glad!"

I lol'd. Cuz this is a perfect snapshot of married life. For REAL. You're very skilled at capturing human interaction with the written word. Loved it :)
Rainydays5484 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
You know, there are many different kinds of fluff. There are the poorly written pieces of nonsense the remind me of that terrible store bought cotton candy, all sickly sweet and with out any real point. Then there are the slightly better fluff pieces, like the cotton candy you'd get from a carnival. Less chemicals to ruin the flavor, but still no substance. One lick and it all disolves.

Then there are masterpieces like this. An actual plot, and conflict. THESE parts of the story make the 'fluffy' part at the end sweeter than any of those cotton candy fics. Thank you for going the extra mile.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
What the heck? How have I not reviewed this?

Either way, making up is indeed the best part after I fight, I agree with Aang on that one for sure.

Was really cool to read this older fic of yours, though. Just love your Aang and Katara. :
Ivory Muse chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love this fic. Precious few authors honestly make an attempt to portray arguments where both people have legitamate points (especially in romantic stories), and I commend you for that. Both Katara and Aang have reasons behind their actions, and what they ultimately ended up needing was a good, insult-free conversation to clear the air. Another thing I enjoyed was the dialogue- it was very organic, like something that could have come from the show proper. You mimicked everyone's speech patterns well.

Great job! I've enjoyed most of your stories, but this is one of my favorites.
DarkMasterofCupcakes chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really hope that Sokka and Suki are paying Iroh for that special tea Zuko mentioned in "Comedy of Errors", cause with the way they probably are, and the fact that Suki isn't pregnant yet, they must be buying a huge supply from him.
MadiOfTheSun chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I'm guessing he meant, "making-OUT is the best part.";)

Love the story!