Reviews for Trust
That was awesome! Loved it! :D
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is awesome :)
Yaoi Lover Kamara Alter Ego chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
You kept both Shawn and Lassiter in character, which can be very difficult. It was a great one shot. I laughed at the 'gorilla sex' part.

Kamara
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Agile mountain lions line. Brilliant! Very in-character for Shawn. You wrote both Shawn and Gus very well _

Lol, you even mentioned pineapples in your story XD

There were a couple of lines that didn't sit right with me. But maybe it's just me..

*'...towards the stairs where their killer and gone.' - had gone?

*'...Carlton Lassiter was possibly puddy on the ground below.' - putty? or pudding?

*'Eventually after an hours wait rescue crews...' - 'wait, rescue crews...' (comma)

*'...but chose not to say out loud for once.' - 'say anything out loud?'

I just saw the signing body parts part... XD

Overall, a great story, and a brilliant read _
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Great one shot! I love Shawn's exaggerated retelling of the rescue. Awesome job!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
love it!
Joanna chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
friggin hilarious! xD

you know something sad? these fics don't get nearly enough credit. you know? i'm like the second person who reveiws this. and i mean, it's well-written, funny, in character... should have lots of reveiws! had this been a harry potter fic, for instance (which i usually read), it would have had like a dussin comments. it's just not fair! it's a cruel world out there for psych-lovers, man!
Lyra Verse chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Lol! I loved the mix of seriousness and humor and then the classic Shawn line at the end "I've heard it both ways." Nice.