Reviews for Nightmares
Aspergirl chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Sick, and brilliantly so. I always liked to think that each of our five protagonists had a dream going on at the time, and I wanted to peek into each of them.

Radio's was especially well done. You captured him perfectly, and I wondered what nightmarish turn it would take. Radio losing his voice... that'd do it!

Bravo.
The Deer Lord chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
VERY very creepy. NIGHTMARE FUEL! :) 5/5.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
there's another 'lampy dream' on deviantart, its great but...yeah it;s not as creepy as this [not that much is] love this too, but for its horror [iikwim [if you know what i mean] as in 'i'm not a nightmare fetishist, i just don't hate this, which is good for you...right?']
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
this one started with eggs, right? ouch.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
how do you save a day?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
what would the bag be on a person body?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
poor blanky
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
brats, lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
so glad this was not in movie, so scary! then again, was was movie!
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Ohh, poor Blanky :(
I like how this was just about him and the Master. He was always the closest to the Master.
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
GAAAH! Why did you write this?! this is brilliant, and terrible, and horrible, and... and LAMPY!
whew, okay, gimme a second.
Very, VERY well written. the descriptions were very clear, a little too clear ;) and I like how you continued on with the nightmare sequences. I wondered about that, too, why they only showed Toaster's.
Aww, Lampy :'(
Insertcreativepennamehereplz chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
A well written nightmare indeed. Lampy not only lost the thing he was responsible for holding onto the life of, but also, they sounded like his friends, so that most certainly must have been an addition to the fright he must have felt. I found some things all four nightmares had in common and some things they had in common with the nightmare that it is set that Toaster had. One thing all five had in common was that not only did they suffer from what they were, but also who they were. Radio, in his nightmare's end, had been not only disabled from hearing and speaking, but also having to face with the lies he told them. Kirby's nightmare resulted in losing the dearest lives to him and also his own from his rough and tough mask. Lampy suffered since he was defective personality-wise as one would say. Blanky's nightmare, as I interpret it, was supposed to be about how maybe he did something wrong to make the Master disappear and he's blaming himself, just like Toaster in my mind about the clown nightmare we all know about. Anyway, Blanky was blaming himself and his death was, "Is it something I must be severely punished for?" and so is my interpretation of those four nightmares. Toaster's was to say, like I said before, Toaster blaming himself and wondering if it was to be something of a severe punishment he deserved. The clown, to me, represents not only what he thinks he may have done to make the Master leave, but also, the things that could chase away his hope. The end, where he slips, is where he loses all hope and loses a grip. Well written. It not only captures their individual personalities and their fears, but it also shows the humanity that they don't appear to have.
Insertcreativepennamehereplz chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I can imagine how frantic Radio must have been, the poor guy! Not being able to talk, must have been horrible since that was when he needed it the most. Not only is he scared of losing his friends, but he also fears losing his voice and his hearing. Really well done! I'm shaking!
Insertcreativepennamehereplz chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Wow! Really amazing how well you captured Kirby's personality and fears. You should become a horror writer! You'd succeed! just know what people are scared of! This is just perfect! It fit too well for him to have had any other nightmare in my mind for that night! Wow! Amazingly done! It shows just how much it goes with him.
Insertcreativepennamehereplz chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow, this is just the perfect nightmare for Blanky! Of course he would be scared of fire! And yes, this does say a lot of true things about him. Written very well, and I got kinda scared when I first read this. But that is intention. Well, in a summary, very well written. Bravo, it was accurate, and I don't think you are a sadist, I don't even know you, also, it is actually supposed to be disturbing, they are nightmares!