Reviews for Hypothetically Speaking
Matteo chapter 1 . 2/3
Ugh, top vs bottom, I can't stand it. Fanfiction writers are so obsessed with it that there are hardly any good or realistic gay couple fics. In real life that sort of thing isn't decided by things as stupid as penis size and who's more macho or looks the part of the dominant partner, but rather by how the pair feels at the time and many couples just take turns or save their full blown intercourse sessions for when they'll most likely have time to both top and both bottom in a single session. Quickies in a bathroom or closet don't often involve penetration precisely because the whole top and bottom thing isn't popular with gays.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Souji would definitely top. Anyone that says other wise will receive a slap to the face.
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I don't normally leave reviews on or favorite anything with slash in it. I also don't normally fail to suppress my audible laughter when I want to keep it down. Congratulations. You have written a fic that breaks all three of these norms. :D
l3largus chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I didnt think that id find a story that would literally make me lol while riding a bus, not once but three times. That was mean Rise and Teddie (even though he had now idea what was happening.) And when they came out the closet to the ending in bed me in a fit of giggles. Well done!
MurasakiCheshire chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh my god. i seriously should not be reading this so close to bed time. My inner fangirl wont be sleeping tonight quq
datawolf39 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
oh gawd that was flippin halarious. i was dying specailly cause you got the personalities of the characters perfect.
TheLegalAssassin chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
50 yen? That doesn't seem like much for a bet.

Anyways, very enjoyable read here!
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
LOL POOR YOSUKE XDDDDDDDDDDDD
SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was great! I laughed a lot during this. It was a really enjoyable read. :) I liked the last part.. Haha. Great work.
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
my gawd, this is totally awesome XDDDD

i could say, i'm 'filled with tender feelings'. Lol.
katnackticktack chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
everyone before me has already expresed exsactly what i was about to say.

you have just won 5000 internets and one "topping" from Teddy.
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I think you've killed me. you've killed me with laughter. Oh my goodness. I can't-

*is now dead*
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
LMAO! OMG WHEN RISE SAID IT! OMG!
KirishimaYui chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Haha humorous and very adorable X) Great job! I like the format on how you wrote this, too
samayooo chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
OH MY GOD JUST DFSJKLSFJDLFSD. OH MY GOD.

I AM DYING OVER HERE.

Just. Dying. Oh my God.

I have no words to express how I feel right now.

NO WORDS.