Reviews for Sweet Hearts
Hm... LOVE THIS STORY.
McAbby chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
great story more please
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
It's really good. I love the "don't give me that face" lectures and the baby saying Ziva and Abby were pretty. That was so adorable.
ShelbyElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw, it's cute. I like it! I must have missed it in all of the Valentine's stories chaos. Good job!

Kisses!
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very nice McAbby. I also caught Naughty and Nice before reading this installment. I hope you decide to continue this series.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
" “Uh oh! Looks like someone may be getting a playmate soon.” The Senior Field Agent informed the most recent member of the team, placing his oversized black cap on his undersized head. While the boy began to giggle gleefully, his father started to respond to the last comment, but they were both cut off by Tony’s gasp. “Look at that!” his eye’s grew bug-eyed as he spied the curvaceous brunette stepping into the elevator. “Isn’t she the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?” he consulted his tiny apprentice. To his surprise the youngster shook his head, causing the hat to fall over his eyes. Placing the cap back up so he could look into the young, green pair of orbs, “You’ve seen better?” The boy nodded, causing the cap to shake off and tumble to the floor. DiNozzo cocked an eyebrow, “Who?” Giving a grin full of missing teeth, Sean Anthony McGee cooed a noise that wasn’t exactly the correct pronunciation of the word but everyone that had hung around the little squirt knew well what it translated to. “Mommy!” Pride washed over his father and was clearly evident in is smile. DiNozzo just laughed, shaking his head, amused, “You’re your father’s son alright!” Sean waved his hands around, signifying he wasn’t done. Then, he said two repeating letters, giving his second choice on the matter. “ZZ!” Which meant, “Auntie Ziva!” The Israeli squealed with delight, kissing the child on the top of the head before sailing over to kiss McGee on the cheek. “Thank you for making such an adorable creature!”" - AW, Sean Anthony McGee sounds the cutesst ickle thing ever!
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Funny and cute. I loved it.
Chels chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I LOVED this story!.

Does this mean we get a sequel again?

Let me repharse... can we PLEASE get a sequel?...

I am you best friend after all I demand to know!. LOL :D
Stacey chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was a really sweet story, I LOVED it!
GoneToTheDogs chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
another great MCABBY story thank you very much!
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
aw that was the sweetest most romantic thing ever, thank you very much for such a great McAbby!