Reviews for Accidental Purpose
Kyuzo Aoi chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Nice work.

Based on their dreams, I could say...

The girl on the first chapter is Rakka, due to the crow and the manner she killed herself is similar to her flying in her dream.

The second girl is Kuu...but dying on a parachute? That's original.

And I feel sorry for Nemu for the third chapter. She is the one that really had to suffer long before she dies.

I am looking forward on the others...maybe being hit by a train, being drowned at a river, being attacked by animals in the forest, being killed in a fire, being...nah! I might spoil you!
Seiko no Neko chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
I think I need to look up haibane because I have not the slightest clue what's going on. I think she's dying from leukemia though I could be wrong.
Seiko no Neko chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
So...the little girl lies to her parents and dies...this is definitely going to be interesting. Still curious about how the first chapter ties into this one. By the way, missed you, sorry I've been too busy to read your other new stories. Hopefully I'll be caught up for summer.
Seiko no Neko chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Well, I've never heard of Haibane Renmei so this is a total mystery. I guess in my case you fully succeed.
juddlegirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I cant wait until you update this one. Its awesome. I REALLY want to know what happens next. It is very well written and drags you into the story.