Reviews for A Different Light
AgiVega chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
I have never seen much potential in Taang, never felt the chemistry between them, but since it was you who wrote this fic, I wanted to see if you could make me get interested in Taang. Only because you wrote it. And I'm glad I read the fic. It was truly great. But naturally I loved the ending most. Yay, Kataang!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Why did you list this story as aang/toph when he ends up with katara?
La Lectora de Libros chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
Reconozco que al principio no quería leer este fic precisamente porque era Taang, verás, yo soy definitivamente una kataanger, tengo una obsesión por la serie y por la pareja. De verdad que si Aang y Katara no hubieran terminado juntos no me hubiera gustado para nada la serie. Sin embargo, cuando terminé leer tus fics kataang quise seguir leyendo cosas tuyas sobre avatar y bueno... este fic quedaba. Debo decir que me encanto el fic, realmente no esperaba que me gustaba, generalmente cuando leo cosas como fic zutara prácticamente me pongo a llorar de la rabia y decepción. Pero he descubierto que, el taang es una muy linda pareja. En serio, después de leer este fic me puse a leer otras historias taang, fueron pocas historias las que llegué a leer, pero igual me gustaron. Toph y Aang son una combinación rara, son completamente diferentes, con pasados muy distintos, pero eso es lo que los hace especiales. Incluso creo que me has animado a escribir un fic taang apenas me sienta cómoda en fanfiction. También noté que tienes otro fic taang que empecé a leer pero, francamente, no creo tener la fuerza de voluntad para terminar de leerlo tomando en cuenta de que Katara murió... Simplemente soy demasiado kataanger para sopórtalo.
En fin, este ha sido un fic excelente, me hubiera gustado un poco más kataang y un poco más de el punto de vista de Katara y sus sentimientos hacia Aang, pero supongo que así está bastante bien.
Adoro tus fics, y realmente espero ver más historias tuyas pronto.
moosejuice5 chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
i'm sooooo disappointed with the end of this story, i keen he ended up with HER, i knew that was a possibility going into this fic but if you were going to do that you could of at least put her into a few chapters, apart for the start and very end she was barely their
Kombinant chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
I must say I was disappointed with the ending, but that's the Taang shipper in me being whiny. What this fic truly is is a wonderful piece of writing that captured the characters beautifully and wove a story that I truly loved. The interactions between the characters were spot on, I could hear their voice in my head!

Excellent story, my friend! I plan to check out your other works.

Wonderful job!
Kombi
dragoncreators chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
This was a really great and wholesomly Toph-aang friendly chapter!
dragoncreators chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Fantastic and Awesome story! I loved it! even if Taang didin't happen it was still very special.
dragoncreators chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Damn, just when katara decides, she loses him... I never liked the couple of katara and aang, she treats him like a child and a little brother, she respects him, yet she doesn't... it wouldn't work.
dragoncreators chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
I knew it as soon as I heard that he had a reason not to come to her... poor little bei fong...
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I guess you really have to know toph to know when she's joking and when she's hurt or serious... I'm pretty sure she was joking when she said 'not in a million years' O.o
T.T chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
You just broke my feels. I knew I should have stopped when the Taang started to disappear. Don't get me wrong you're a great writer and this was very well done but I wanted it to end Taang. *sobs*
Jhelle chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I'm really enjoying this :D Great job!
Selacha chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
I am conflicted. I had planned to complain a little about being led on by the incredibly written Taang, only to keep the Kataang ending. But then I read the last author's note. And I realized, this is your story. You liked both pairings, so you wrote a very sweet story with both. We could complain about the pairings we don't like, but it doesn't really matter. In the end, it was simply a well-written story, and I thank you for it.
Whisper184 chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Aww! I was hoping it would end up Taang :(( I don't care for Kataang that much. Too...sugary, you know? Taang has more of a bang to it. (Actually, I think Toph and Zuko is the best thing on Earth, but Toph and Aang is still wonderful) Anyways! Other than the end pairing (hehe sorry!), it was fantastic! I love how Toph and Aang bonded throughout without seeming too OOC. So nice job ;)
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
I am sighing in relief right now, and thanking God, that this ended in Kataang. I just don't feel anything for Taang. In other words, this story was pretty good! Sorry, I prefer your other stories with a whole bunch of Kataang fluff _