Reviews for Show me love
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is a very good and well written Sousuke/Kaname one shot beyond any doubt!
alitablake chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Love it. So perfectly them. I hope Sousuke always comes back in to her arms. Great story. Very well written and lovely citrus.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Perfect for them. I like the way she accepts him and I like the way he needs her to say she'll be there for him to come home to. There's something appealing to him being the aggressor in this, despite his usual denseness.
Miztical-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
lol this was cute! _ Great story! please keep up the great work
C4LYPS0 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
*sigh* ... loved it. God knows I live this pairing! You got them to the T too! Thanks for writing it.
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
nice
Nerizu chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw, aw, aw,aw!

This is so sweet! I love it, i love it!
Shadow chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Thats so sweet and kinda funny. Nice story
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I really enjoyed this story. There didnt seem to any true gramatical errors and the story was well paced. Thank you.
SoulReaper23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Love this story. You should consider writing more chapters.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Well done, great job. Good luck
Brahntee chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Omgosh! This story is amazing :D I hope you write more, and the only little thing I found was this:

nor did she felt the slightest shred of guilt.

It should be "feel", because of the present verb, "did". But yeah, I love this story! XD
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hehehe, sexy little story right there! Nice work! _
Kyoukyou chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Very nice. I really liked the Sousuke you portrayed. He seems more real. And even though it was both they're first time, it was generic and silly. It wasn't about the sex really, it was about the emotion. The way he took charge is also a turn on for girls. Overall you did a wonderful job in this story. I look forward to a continuation.

- KyouKyou
FeistyDreams chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Love it! Wonderfully written! Love every little thing about it! A wonderful little story here, it's beautiful!