Reviews for The Death That Loved
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
im in this production now at my school n i have to say i loved this fic so much! excellent job!
EveTheAlien chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Beautiful story.
Great continuation of the original, felt real.
But thanks for making me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I read this story and it was so beautiful. I played ti moune in my show and this made me cry
DigDug chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
DigDugDiamond chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I really Like your fanfic the words just capture the moment I'm glad someone wrote a fanfic for me to read :D
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Awwwwww...I love this! I'm really sad it's finished...This is so perfectly bittersweet. It leaves me satisfied, but hungering for more...It's delightful. *tears up a bit*
likeacrazytrustexercise chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
This gave me goosebumps, absolutely masterful. This production hasn't gotten the credit it deserves and this story has really cheered me up. Extremely creative storyline, I know you wrote it two years ago but I just want to say, great job.
ijustlikewriting chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Oh my goodness, that was absolutely, positively perfect. I wish that it was longer, but it's okay. I totally understand how hard it is to keep up with the story. I just finished up my production of the Jr. version, and I fell in love with the show. (Total life changer.) I played Asaka...Who did you play? Anyway, amazing story with amazing twists. Great job! :)
Emily chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I've only read one chapter so far, but I love it! I will definitely read the rest! Please keep writing. I just had my last show for the Jr. version on Saturday, and I fell in love with the show, so I was wondering if there were any fanfics, and I found this one. Thank you so much for writing it. It's amazing. What character were you? I was Asaka! :)
Phoenix-Rayne44 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
This is great! I am actually in a production of Once on this Island right now (as Agwe :) and this is one of the best stories I've read yet! Can't you do a sequel? Even if it's just one chapter? I need to see what happens next!
Ari the Dodecahedron chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow! I love it! I was in my school's production of it back in March- I was one of three storytellers who managed to do the show. I agree with you, this show is truly lifechanging. Keep on updating!
Starcrystal8 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love this story! My school is doing Once on this Island for our school play, and our Papa Ge is always so evil! Its nice to see him being a bit nicer, or actually having a soul!
MissMysticalMe chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I was also recently in ooti (playing asaka) and i agree with you that it was most certainly life changing. I absolutely LOVED your story and actually cried at the end. Great job!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
I'm playing Ti Moune in my school's musical of OOTI and I really enjoyed reading this story! beautifully written. wish it couldve been longer!
Robin696 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
hey, i saw the play where papa ge looked like that! anyways, this is probably one of the best things i have ever read!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »