Reviews for A Place in Time
StarOfTime chapter 2 . 10/25
Okay.I'm liking the story. But. The third homage is named HIRUZEN! SARUTOBI HIRUZEN! His father, was named Sasuke and the Uchiha was named after that Sasuke, the third hokages dad.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 9/28
Wow, this story quickly spiraled into a depressing, death is everywhere, nothing I do matters as everyone will die with their faces pressed into the mud, type of story. Wish I had noticed that angst tag before I wasted my time. People who genuinely enjoy spending their time reading, and writing such depressing things, need to get a psychiatrist. That's my opinion, ignore it if you want.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 2 . 9/27
I would suggest thinning out your paragraphs because they're difficult to read when they're so bunched up.
confused person chapter 5 . 9/5
Rin died. Why is she still alive. I will keep reading but I do not like the fact that she exists in this story aside from Kakashi's memories.
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 10 . 4/17
Ah I started reading this hoping it will give a new spin to the time travel genre in the naruto verse...and it did. But I feel like him being a time traveller is a little irrelevant with how the plot is going? Could almost just be a smart!naruto fic. Just some opinion/criticism. I do love your descriptions, I think it builds the image well to the readers but some of the parts seem to drag on and I keep forgetting that naruto is the protagonist. Ahah all in all nice idea bur yeah.
Also I guess your not following the canon time line since Itachi seems to be crazy (from sandaime's pov) and Rin being alive and all. Maybe you wrote this when stuff wasn't revealed, it has been five years ahah. :) please dont take my comment the wrong way!
jupimako chapter 10 . 4/16
Definitely different.
You promised another chapter but that was 5 years ago, did you give up
hey chapter 2 . 3/29
Sorry if im like ever other person sent this but his name is not Sasuke Sarutobi it's Hiruzen Sarutobi
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 2 . 3/18
Ah-I think I've seen a gap in logic here. If Naruto's scroll is found and read, then he'll be screwed over even if he erases mentions of the Kyuubi-so it wouldn't matter, right? I don't see a reason for pretending as if he doesn't know the Kyuubi exists.
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 4 . 3/18
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 10 . 3/14
awesome gruesome bleck
Paigyxoox chapter 1 . 2/23
Amazing Story.
NotANumber01 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
You write well for someone with English as a second language, but some of your word choices are still a little... off.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Like the stoy so far surprised you didn't have him decid to wait for graduation. His cannon apartment was definitely not that bad it was actually good and he had fine house stuff is there really a need to create a mob no offense but every one does that isn't his actual childhood traumatic enough also please don't use a konoha counsel no such thing
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2014