Reviews for A Place in Time
animecutylover chapter 5 . 1/12
Isn't Rin supposed to be dead already?

How is she alive and part of ROOT?

And she has such a disgusting personality here.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 1/12
Omg!

Lol. Poor Naruto.

XD

I believe Nohara Rin is the correct way for Rin's name. She's not an Inuzuka, even if she does look like one. She does not have the typical ninken that all Inuzukas have.
animecutylover chapter 3 . 1/12
Cool~!

Naruto is so cool~! Inventing a new jutsu like that!

XD

Btw, I forgot to mention this when you first mentioned the Third Hokage's name, but I believe his name is Sarutobi Hiruzen, not Sarutobi Sasuke. I believe Sarutobi Sasuke may possibly be his ancestor or his father.
animecutylover chapter 2 . 1/12
What changes? Do you mean because he's taking the Genin exam?
animecutylover chapter 1 . 1/12
Omg! The Kyuubi's not coming with him?! O-O
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
its Hirzuen
amenoshimai1 chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Sarutabi Sasuke is the third's father the third hokage's name is Sarutabi Hirozen
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
Rin's dead. Minato is Naruto's father meaning Rin and Kakashi should have some sort of connection to them. And Rin had a crush on Kakashi, not the other way around. I'm going to assume since this was written a few years ago that you didn't keep up with the manga and some of this information wasn't known yet. That being said, it's too different for me to enjoy reading anymore.
guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
If you make him cry a 'single tear' one more time, I'm going to bang my head against the desk. A bit melodramatic for me.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
Oh, thank god, that's not the real Rin. I was getting worried there.
Minato isn't his father? The fuck? I mean, I know you said there were differences to canon, but I was NOT expecting that.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
Fucking hell.
Rin (though her last name is Nohara-she's not an Inuzuka in canon) is not only alive, but a cold-hearted ROOT bitch? How the hell did that happen? I'm assuming she's not the Jinchuuriki of the Sanbi like she briefly was in canon, considering she's still alive. Unless she's more of a sleeper agent and that particular bomb just hasn't gone off yet.
Also, a Mrs. Lovett-like shop, with human meat? Gross.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
This sucks...
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
Your danzou part of the story is more bs than anything really. If you think about it he's a side character. For you to make him important because he's a warmonger and a rival to hiruzen is more annoying than interesting. I'm going now I prolonged my stay.
76 sobbing cheeses chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
that genjutsu is... hilarious, i suppose, but... dear jesus, why did you make me imagine that? i'm gonna have nightmares...
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
So much of this story is canonically incorrect, even during the time you were writing this fiction, and there are a number of spelling, punctuation, and tense errors. You seem unable to decide whether to speak in past tense or present tense a lot of the time. When speaking in third person, unless it's clearly the character's thoughts or dialogue, it should be in past tense.