Reviews for A Place in Time
Katt chapter 2 . 8/29
Before going on, I can already 'guess' that somebody IS gonna find the scroll which would give up all of his secrets if found, thus exposing him and making things 'interesting'. Such lazy writing.
TheOlympus chapter 1 . 8/28
Why? I want to know ! The war has begun but suddenly you didn't continue the story?!
Wow!
Moooooooorrrreeeeee...please (Puppies eyes)
Isafish chapter 2 . 6/21
wow the descriptions are well written! Definitely some of the better ones I've read-and that's a LOT. Nice job so far :)
Hanamiya Sara chapter 5 . 6/12
Isn't Rin supposed to be dead? why is she still alive in here? or in this story you make her alive?
lunamoon531 chapter 10 . 4/13
I really like this story and eagerly await the next chapter :P
animecutylover chapter 8 . 1/25
Lol. This chapter was funny. XD

Both the test, genjutsu and the crane and otter.

However, I do have a question though. Why did you write in the middle of the last chapter that Naruto woke up at 6 and was leisurely heading to the training ground for the test, and in this chapter, Naruto woke up again, and was also heading to the training grounds for the test, after visiting Gai's team?

I just don't get this inconsistency. Is that a mistake? If it is, I hope you can fix it sometime. And maybe updating this story too. It's been a few years already since you last updated this fic.
animecutylover chapter 7 . 1/25
Mei sure is tricky.

So that's what Danzo's been planning.

Poor Naruto. He's in the middle of their plans.
animecutylover chapter 6 . 1/25
Sarutobi sure is cunning and smart.

I wonder what Danzo's up to.

Cool. This new Tsuchikage sure is an interesting person, being able to do so much in so little time.

I wonder when Naruto's gonna go visit Uzu, maybe after the Nami mission?
animecutylover chapter 5 . 1/12
Isn't Rin supposed to be dead already?

How is she alive and part of ROOT?

And she has such a disgusting personality here.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 1/12
Omg!

Lol. Poor Naruto.

XD

I believe Nohara Rin is the correct way for Rin's name. She's not an Inuzuka, even if she does look like one. She does not have the typical ninken that all Inuzukas have.
animecutylover chapter 3 . 1/12
Cool~!

Naruto is so cool~! Inventing a new jutsu like that!

XD

Btw, I forgot to mention this when you first mentioned the Third Hokage's name, but I believe his name is Sarutobi Hiruzen, not Sarutobi Sasuke. I believe Sarutobi Sasuke may possibly be his ancestor or his father.
animecutylover chapter 2 . 1/12
What changes? Do you mean because he's taking the Genin exam?
animecutylover chapter 1 . 1/12