Reviews for The trouble with losing you
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
omfg! That was beautiful ;o; so beautiful! but i kept on getting distracted! everytime i read "egypt" I thought of that movie from when i was a kid it was called prince of egypt or something and that reminded me of the land before time because there was a preview for prince of egypt on the video casset or whatever they are called and that got me thinking about the dark crystal because that was another movie from my child hood and now I'm crying because I don't want to get any older! When i was like 5 or 6 I couldn't wait to get older! now i wanna go back DX that makes me think of another movie... it was called like tommy the tooth or timmy the tooth they had a preview for that movie on my carebears movies that reminds me of the muppets. JIm henson may he rest in piece. Makes me want to watch the labyrinth . OH david bowie! I've been in love with him since I was 5 XD I remember asking my big sister why i felt like my stomach was all fluttery and she says "ooooh you love david bowie!" and back then i totally denied it but i still get funny tingling in my gut when i watch the labyrinth XD My big sister moved out a couple months ago. She turned 18 and moved in with her bf who is like 11 years older than her. I don't trust him and his house smells funny . I wish she still lived here :( Now I'm just completely on my own since i have 5 other siblings that are all younger than me i have to take care of them when my parents are too busy... well my mom and step dad anyway. My dad died when i was 11. I remember when i was little every time i got hurt at school he would rent me a movie from block buster, it's too bad they are out of business! I remember once i some how got my hand stuck in the part of the school library door where the hinges were and it locked on my hand so i had to pull it out (i was 6 when this happened) and when i pulled my hand out i could see the bone on my finger tips and there was blood everywhere. The movie dad rented me was actually an old TV series. Unlike most little girls who loved princesses and dressing up I was in love with greek mythology but i didn't know it until my dad got me that movie... what was it called OH YEAH! The story teller: Greek mythology XD it had a bunch of storys that i will love eternally, I memorized every line in that movie/show my favorite story was the one about the tree imp or fairy or what ever it was fell in love with a human who played a magical whistle? thingy... the thing peter pan plays! and the human fell in love with her and then she died so he went to hades to get her back and hades told him "keep walking until you are home and do not look back or i will take her" so he did as he was told but he was like 4 steps away and he just wanted to make sure she was following so he looked back! BIG MISTAKE! She went back to hellllll XD Like seriously WTF man! and then he got depressed and refused to play his instrument so all the women in his village tore his body limb from limb... while he was aliiiive! Pms much? XD Holy fucking shit I'm almost tempted to erase all this buuuuut I'm not going to! :D hope you like my really long post i didn't even realize i was rambling until now X3 so I'm sorry! This was a great fic and I'm gonna stop typing now...
saroura92 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
sooo cute :)) but Arthur is soo annoying
DF-chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Ah~ Lo~~ove... 3

For your first Merlin fiction it's actually ver, very, very good(amazing) and english isn't my language either, so I can't say anything about grammar and misspells, but from my point of view, everything is alright.

Ah... Merthur... such a good one...
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Haha! Aside from a minor word problem - I think 'backside' should have been 'back' in two places because it was a bit weird that Merlin was speaking into Arthur'r bottom - a really great and fun short fic. Thanks for posting!
jj chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
never asking for anything more than what you can give

This whole story was based on Merlin wanting more than Arthur can give and left when he believed he didn't get what he deserved.
stundenglas chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh my gosh ... you made me happy. I've got tears in my eyes xD a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! Kudos!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
And all of the books and scrolls were left in the woods where Merlin dropped them? lol Well done. :)
timme chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
poor thing. to acknowledge that arthur needs to be with someone else like that. most people just state that he needs an heir, that's a lot simpler than stating he needs to pledge his heart to someone else. he doesn't really.
Love-2-Read46831910 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
you no if u wanted to make merlin and arthur saty together you could alawys do wat me and other ppl have done and make them have a kid
caitsith7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This is a really good story, I can see you planned everything out well and worked pretty hard on it. Truly a good fic, my only criticism is that it's got be so raptured that I wanna read more! :)
figgy chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Really good fanfic!

(by the way figgy is NOT an account)
static-as-you-walk-away chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aww cute, well written, well done. are you planning on writing more? xx