Reviews for Prophet
McMuffin chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I love this so so much. The life you created for Pepper is so wonderfully sad but rich and your writing is phenomenal. Great story!
SelenitaLunar chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was so beautiful. I loved it so much. Great Pepper centric story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
There are actual tears on my face. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Wow... Emotional story very well told :-)
ForsakenMythr2012 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love it true i wish we knew of Pepper's something tells me its sad as well... im thinking of making a story where the avengers stumble upon a box of video cassetted or album (or both lol) of Pepper's childhood... i've read plenty on Steve's and Tony's sooo it'd be interesting for them to know about the "mother" of the group... idk anyway side tracked good story!
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I like it. Pepper history fics are my favs.
Dreamypastelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
The first time I read this, I really did think it was a beautifully written piece of prose with a few errors like missing apostrophes and whatnot, but when I read it again (I just wanted to) I ended up sobbing and I had mixed feelings for what Pepper could have gone through. I mean, you're right, we have no effin clue as to what her past is (movie verse speaking) and she did tell Tony that he was all she had, too. I guess this story actually seems kinda AU, but you've used such lovely metaphors and words. The Frog Prophet hit me hard, and your ending is powerful.

Sorry for ranting. I hope you write more recent Iron Man pieces when the third movie pops out.
Galatians 5.16 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Kind of made me teary-eyed. It's just now that I realised that, indeed, Pepper never had a backstory, and she may have been truly alone all those years with Tony XD
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really, really love this.
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That was a but tragic... But still very beautiful. Somehow I see this as completely plausible. This one is going on my favorites list for sure. As usual, your work is captivating and well written. Fabulous job on this one.
skye3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
wow this was incredibly amazing. you should totally right more tony/pepper fics. P
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
A very, very magnificent fic. Love how well it explains Pepper!
Gater101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh, my God. This was beautiful. I love your background for Pepper, the development of her life (lives?). Perfect, perfect. I love it. And the image of Tony running in to save her with a ruler... LMAO I chuckled loudly at that :D
vyrastra chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this is just beautiful. the sheer genius of giving pepper such a history is... wow.

you have a wonderful touch for characterization-and your grammar is impeccable. each vignette is strung together perfectly. a million thanks.