Reviews for Gone Away
Black Pearl chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Tha was so beutiful. I loved it.
The Fuzy Llama chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
No, that story DEFINENTLY did not suck, but you spelled Voldemort wrong. It's not Valdomort, you fool of a Took!
Kbuster chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Great, really great . But please, please, please, correct the names! Its VOLDEMORT dude! Not Valdomort or whatever, that REALLY can screw up your story (one cant help but laugh at "valdomort"... and its an angst fic _ )
Nightfall chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
awwwww... *sniffles and wipes her eyes* What a sad story. I liked it, though. LAHAK Nightfall
Rilan chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
awwwwwwwwwwww that is so sad.
hazy afterglow chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Aww. That was so sad, but beautifully written. I love Harry/Hermione fictions. 0]

Keep up the wonderful work!
rhiannon malfoy chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
that seriously was anything but sucky! *sniff* so sad! very well written, great job! :)
Phoebe whose too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
That was really amazing! It was greatly written and had a very fine-tuned plot that was so upsetting! It was really incredible, thanks for writing! (H/H forever :)
I Hope It Rains chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
omg...that wuz da coolest fic!
myal chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
this was REALLY good, i like your writing style. now please write a nice, fluffy h/h fic to make up for the sad tone of this one.
Gary Skinner chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I really deplore stories on this theme because they are so wrenching. The better written they are, the worse they are. And this was one of the worst (as in "best"), with images stark in their simplicity, conveying grief, sadness, guilt - the whole potion mix. Now, how about writing a happy H/H story to balance this one? That's not too much to ask, is it?