Reviews for You Make Me Sick
omg that was awesome!

5/5

that reeked of awesomeness

Christian and Edge For Ever

and Kaitlyn is pretty awesome to

great job
suspect tomatoes chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
AH! YOU USED THE WRONG CHANT IN THIS STORY!
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
AW! Becky, this is ADORABLE!

...and hilarious.

Which equals REEKING OF AWESOMENESS.

Love it!

xoxoLeesie
Robin chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Becky, this story is awesome, and you are a comic genius, we all know this.

And to "Time To Admit You Suck": Are you that insecure that you'd publicly attack someone? Jeez, what a bitch. Honestly, I think you're jealous that she's not writing fics for you, and that your own work doesn't measure up. Get a life and grow a set, seriously. If you're going to flame, be an adult, leave a signed review, stand behind your words, and take the backlash for it. Otherwise, take a hike.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Is Kaitlyn like Cara, does she enjoy many men of the WWE? lol.

Aww, not even a call saying he left. Bastard.

Which means Edge is taking her to see...

CHRISTIAN!

I loved the ending!
RollinsInTheDean chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aw great story
Time To Admit You Suck chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Still writing fake stories for your "friends" I see.

So tell me, are you any closer to snagging Cody? Or have you realized it's all a waste of time and that Cody is out sleeping with women who mean something and will leave an impression?
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I don't like cheese. I am afraid of where youre going with that...

100% CANADIAN BACON!

I didn't even read yet and I'm smiling from ear to ear. It's really creepy.

I have a surprise for you...You know why I like that line.

BULGE

OGLE MY GOODIES

omg,clicking his heels in the air. I'm crying.

CHEST

CHEST HAIR

GROSS

aw i was dating Christian.

Wow he's a douchebag :o(

Ugh,you would mention Matt Hardy

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

Aw,Edge is the best guy friend

aw Christian is so sweet

THANK YOU HARLEY I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS BIRTHDAY PRESENT

ITS THE BEST AND ONLY ONE I GOT :o)
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
"“I have a surprise for you.”

“Adam, the last time you said you had a surprise for me, you bought new grey trunks that didn’t exactly flatter you in the best way.”

“Kait, you’re my best chick friend. I understand if the nature of our relationship doesn’t properly allow you to ogle my goodies in the way that all women should. You’ll learn. But I promise that this really is a surprise for you this time,” Edge said, covering the eyes of his red haired female friend."

Ogle his goodies? Ew. Great mental image right there.

"“Good, because you better have dragged me to ECW for a reason this time. Last time you made me come here, I got chased by Mark Henry and Big Daddy V,” Kaitlyn laughed, allowing herself to be led around by the Rated R Superstar."

That totally made up for the goodies comment-the thoughts of Mark Henry and Big Daddy V chasing anyone are enough to reduce me into a fit of giggles.

"“Just think, this could all be worse. You could be in a wheelchair and I could be running around with you, clicking my heels in the air,” Edge smiled. “And there is a reason.”"

...CLICKING HIS HEELS IN THE AIR? I'd pay to see him do that to Vickie.

This was awesome Becky, as per usual. And I'm sure Kaitlyn will love it too. ]