Reviews for The XMorphs
Rhydthekid chapter 4 . 5/25
Really good story
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/15
homophobia is just a term for normal people!
SumerSnow chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
you NEVER say that! BAD Marco, BAD!
Nianque chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
First off: Tobias/Rachel all the way. The other pairings I could care less about.

Second off: Tobias is amazing and you should focus more on him.

Third off:... Good story so far. Very nicely done. I'd like to see how the mutants take the yeerk threat.
Hamato Sakura chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Love this story! Can't wait for you to continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Okay...

1) I really like the story
2) So far the ONLY relationships are girl/girl If you could add some others too, that would be nice. I don't have a problem with it at all. It just takes away from the realisticness(that isn't, but should be a word) of it if everyone is in a same sex relationship.
HunterPup13 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Please, please, for the love of everything, make more! I NEED this story!
Negima Uzumaki chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
I love this story so far and I'm a BIG Marco fan, are you going to hook Marco up with any of the Xmen girls. Also recently I found out that they are Re-printing the ENTIRE Animorph book series,I myself already picked up the new book 2, A.K.A. "The Visitor".
Asian95 chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
I love this story! XD. but i've noticed you haven't updated in a while :(

Still, it's going on the favourite list :D
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
The minimal plot thus far isn't bad but i do have to wonder how long it was between writing this and reading the baseline fictions. The only person remotely in charactor is the professor.
Artemis zodiac chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
This is a very good story. It is well spaced and you have blended the character's very well. It could use a bit more description esecilly during diooge. Don't just tell me what they are saying but how they are saying it and what's going on in their heads and in the immediate area while they speak. I think it was a good idea to make Rahne Costophobic as she has always been a shy character. If you haven't read the comics then it may help you to know that she was bought up in a very strict christian orhanage. Because of this she is ver edgey around demon looking people (like kurt). It's important for you to know this if you want to develop a friendship between her and Ax. Her belief often puts her at odds with her power (not help by her being shy) and my guess is it would also put her at odds with her homosexuality and considering Cassie is black her colour as well. I hope this helps.

Once again this vas a great story which i loved to death. Please update soon.

P:S Please read mine
onyx95 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
I find this to be a most interesting combination of stories, I don't have any ideas on how to break through writer's block, but I will be holding whatever demon is responsible for it at knife-point until you are released.
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
I can so see Mister Logan forcing Marco to clean the entire gym and both lockers. I can also see Marco being in there every day for the first two months that Logan is teaching.
Wildfury chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
cool
Mordalfus Grea chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Murphy's First Law "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »