Reviews for Will Not Remember, Cannot Forget
Danielle chapter 39 . 4/8
OH MY GOODNESS! This story is just SO good! I realize you haven't updated in a while and that you may not even get this message, but I'm giving it a shot anyways. I really, really, really would like you to finish this story. It's too good to be left like this...
Guest chapter 39 . 6/9/2014
Was this ever continued?
Moonflower26 chapter 39 . 5/10/2014
You must be kidding me, it is not finished and the last chapter written is just a recap of 1x17? No resolution between Chuck and Blair, and what's totally unjust - to Chuck-Georgina situation. The witch should get what she deserves after all she had inflicted on people You simply must to complete it, this story is too good to be abandoned like that, a couple of chapters away from being finished. I am sure with such quality of writing you had a plan regarding where this story was heading so you only need to put it on paper. Please do it and the world will have one less unfinished thing! If you update I promise to favorite WNRCF. And if you are wondering I left exactly 11 reviews so that this fic reached 400, because it totally deserves to have 400 reviews instead of barely not making it.
Moonflower26 chapter 38 . 5/10/2014
Good to know that at least someone attended to that strange timeline in the end of season 1. It was very rushed and confusing, so your filler scenes make more sense for what was going on on the show. Like with Chair relationship: they didn't talk to each other for several months and then just made up in two episodes timespan. Your dynamics between them is much more veritable.
Ok, I am off to read last chapter with some trepidation!
Moonflower26 chapter 33 . 5/10/2014
Chuck's indignant speach to Blair was so passionate and truthful. I am glad he gave her a piece of his mind finally. Maybe it will give her some food for thought. Good, that Serena got a clue on what happened between Chuck and Georgina.
Moonflower26 chapter 24 . 5/10/2014
I always wanted to see those missing moments between Cotillion and Christmas, especially Nate's conversation with Chuck regarding his night with Blair and Chuck's with Blair demanding for her to ignore Nate. Thank you!
Moonflower26 chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
Great chapter and ending is magical: tortured boy found his peace in the arms of a sleeping beauty.
Moonflower26 chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
The limo scene! I particularly enjoy it being written from Chuck's point of view, thus describing his inner turmoil and hesitation, desire to give Blair at least the best first experience even without entourage, his sensing her fear of losing control and the idiotic smile in the end. I imagine it to be like the one he had in the series finale in the museum when everyone congratulated him and Blair on their engagement.
Moonflower26 chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
"She'd take it as an insult if he didn't show up after she uninvited him" - it is brilliant line! So we cross into the show time period and Victrola is ahead! I hope C won't hear Georgina's voice or have even a tiny glimpse of thought about her that night. Then she will loose.
Moonflower26 chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
I like how the phrases from the show are interwoven here. It feels strange but fascinating when Chuck's lines are delivered by Georgina or Blair. Cool scene in his suite, I could practically taste the tension in the room.
Moonflower26 chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
I wonder who did this to Georgina? In amomentintime3 psychological thriller You can't forget your first it was her father who molested her. But she was Chuck's first love there not a rapist, though she messed him up all the same.
Moonflower26 chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
Chuck's inner monologue is brilliant! And here we thought Blair to be a queen of denial. Chuck is her perfect match even in that. I wonder if he would hear from her during summer.
Moonflower26 chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
I must admit I didn't expect it to be so deep and engaging story. It's almost 5 am here and I have to accept that my brain can't absorb one more chapter today. The dynamics between Georgina, Chuck and Blair is awesome and so veritably written. Can't wait to continue reading after I get some sleep!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 39 . 4/29/2014
I wish you would have finished this! its good!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I like this first chapter. I've always thought that Georgina was as clever as Blair and Chuck, they jsut hate her too much to let her into their circle. But really, if she was a little more loyal, less willing to hurt those she works with, she would have been perfect in their circle. I could see this happening, her knowing things before they happen just based on her observations.