Reviews for Cult of The Night
This is such an amazing story please start updating again!
Brosea chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Awesome story. Please keep going.
star99 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Without a doubt, THE best night angle fanfic on the net, i just wish you had not given up on it
Monkey6775 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Mcat9905 chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Interesting. But what happened to the updates? I'm sure your writing has only gotten better since then. Please update soon, this is the best night angel story I've read yet!
Notelppa chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
too bad you stopped. i enjoyed reading this.
Night Prince chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Hey! NIce novella! I really love the story, and it is quite cool to see a future centaria, after elane's sacrifice to the city. PLEASE keep writing! You are a talented author, so keep it up and dont quit. I know, this is geeky, but what did people say to That One Famous Dude before he became famous for his most critisized work? Anyway, love it, love you, keep it up.
I want to know more about kylar and his connection to elane, after all those years past, but most of all, i want to see the Night Angel reappear to deliver true justice, to see through the eyes of judgement and see my impending death, payment for my sins, my crimes.
What would happen if the one girl w red hair was a decent of hue gibbet? I challenge you, author, to add even more layers of intensity and intriegue and mustery and mayham to this brilliant story. Is the chlair-something-or-other vi sovari's desendent? Is there a way to make her momma k's true desendent, being more honorable and all that than the current misstress of pleasures. The current sakage is equivalent to shinga sniggle in elanes and kylars dream herb shop town. Who is the rightful shinga of Cenaria's Sa'kage? Will she swear to be the shadow amung shadows, the one who leads and reunites the lone wolfes into an orginization that fights for the greater good, through ways outside the law's strict view of a black and white ruled world. After all, There is more than way of honor, as exampled when logan gyre and kylars wills clashed. Both were honor ridden, but had ultimatly disagreed.
Anyway, sorry this is so long, love the novella, keep it up! Cant wait to c the rest of the book!
Cameron chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Hey I'm liking your story so far and it has me curious of what happens next please update soon
Dastante chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
I loved this story and was saddened when I found you had stopped updating.
Lord Prism chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
I Absolutely love the story! I do however think that Kylar seems to just go along with things much to easily. He is the night angel basically a law unto himself. Why would he take orders from Madame Selene. But other than that great story and keep working on it.
CarnivorousOak chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
This has some very interesting ideas, but I can't help but feel that you are missing some opportunities with the plot.

The parts with Chandra feel forced, especially since they force Kylar to go out of character. His tendency to overrationalize isn't coming through, nor is the respect he feels for people who do what they must no matter what it is they must do. It would be different if there were evidence that Chandra had any other choice. Otherwise, he would have a lot of respect for her.

I think that Kaylar is being very passive. I'd almost think he'd leave Madame Seline in disgust and become his own party, separate from the Sa'Kage instead of just waiting for orders.

Madame Seline is a character with a lot of thus far untapped potential. I look forward to seeing more of her.
TheOneAndOnlyMrFox chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
Excelently written. More please! (ASAP)
Crypton89 chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
Cool chapter. I really like your story so far. I hope you intend to update it soon once again. Keep up the good work.
Deadzepplin chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
I personally like this but it feels so slow and that's because of two things as i see it one updates are not very quick so i can't read it all at once which shits me and the other more pressing reason which is Kylar just dicking around and not doing anything or getting any action
Rebel2020 chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
wow, an update at last...wonder what trouble Kyler's gonna get 'imself into next