Reviews for Playthings
Mariagoner chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
God, that was so evil... and yet, so perversely hot. Gah!
ShattereddAngel chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
please update this is a really good story
anon-san x3 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
please, continue! please!
FalconRukichi chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
nice story and no worries about lemon! i miss him so much! and rukia too ginruki sounds not bad after all have a time? please update
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
pleaseeee moreee /
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
vou estar acompanhando as tuas fics, abra├žos.

Pamila from Brasil!
Vanyiah chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
I totally demand another chapter

Bleach has too many walking sex-on-a-stick males :D

I love this story just because there isn't a whole lot of Gin/Ruk love out there
Kur0shiro chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Damn... This is so hot! *fans self* Few typos here and there but that doesn't make the whole story less amazing and well carried out! *q* I honestly loved the little ByaRuki hints Gin spews out... Makes it even hotter, seriously XD

I am really excited to read the next chapter 8D
Teresa chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
Yay...Make more..Grimmjow better not fuck Rukia o.o only Gin can do that XD
rukiharem chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
Your story is very intense. xD *i'm addicted*

I know this is a GinRuki story but I'm a little curious if Grimmjow had found rukia or not. *evil snicker* I hope you would update I'm curious what will happen next.
Busumeushi chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
OMG o.0 I CANT WAIT FOR HTE NEXT CHAP XD yay! go Grimmjoww this is your only chance XD hell yeah! you better take it hahaha ja-ne
Hello chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Next Chappi Ok?
Fantasy Obsession chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
you should really carry on with this story :) I would really like to see if Grimmjow got to her before Gin did :P!
XLightningX chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
take ur time written
Beyond.L.Lawliet chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Why haven't you updated your story yet? And right at a cliffhanger! I am no trying to be an obsessed smut reader but It seems to have a wonderful plot and everyone is in character. It's hard to find stories like that anymore and it's sad to see you have aborted this story. Please, if you any inspiration at all, continue. If I can do anything to help, let me know. I would really enjoy reading the rest of this story.

Rachael