Reviews for Counting Biju
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
His real name was yagura
HimeFlye chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh wow! Wonderful Gaara fic. I was really touched. On to the next ones now!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
OMg, Thats what I was thinking of Fu doing!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
*eyes widen with surprise* DEIDARA? OMG, I never saw that coming!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Now that right there is commitment! I love it when people love you from your character, not because they're rich, beautiful, or something like that. (Plus, I kept having daydreams that Roshi had a wife somehow, lol!)You did a really great job with this one shot with Roshi!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
3- Yagura

5- Han

6- Utakata

7- Fu
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
While this is good. It lacks length. the last few chapters were nice. BUt you need much more than that. It is ok to make shit up and say screw cannon i am making an AU.

Keep writing.
owlgirl16 chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I still like the story, but there is a slight problem with this one. Fu hated life and was one of the first to get captured. She gave herself to the Akatsuki as long as they would get revenge on the village. Same with Han. Still, I really like it! :)
owlgirl16 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Just to tell you- The three tailed beast's jinchuuriki is Yagura. He was the 4th Mizukage and was controlled by Madara Uchiha. Awesome story.
Dante 101 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Deidara? What is this man?
TheVariable chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
I know it's been a while, but I just wanna say, i love this story...
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
*Clap Clap* Great story! I really like it!
darkestdepths90 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Three- Yagura- despite how young he looks, he was the Yondaime Mizukage, for some reason the three-tails escaped it's seal.

Five- Han

Six- Utakata

Seven- Fu
Markus Wolfe chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
Beautiful...just beautiful.
myth buster chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
Naruto's should be set during the time in his mindscape during the Pain Invasion Arc.