Reviews for Myra's Redemption
SamxJazzlover23 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I always thought it was dumb that steve liked Laura more, she's a self centered ****, you forget she put him down time and time again through the whole series at least myra loved Steve while laura was googled eyes over every guy just by her looks she disgusts me.
Macri007 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Myra is so sick i think she is the one that broke up Laura with Steve i always knew she is a sick girl.
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
i really love steve/myra fic but there's never any to read.

i love that you wrote this, awesome job. please update soon. :)
Jewelzy18S chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
I highly doubt that Laura ran off with Stefan...but i guess...its not even in her charactor to leave her Family behind...especially witout tellin her parents where shes goin...umph i cant wait to see what that "sick puppy" Myra has up her sleeve now...ah i cant stand her!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
The story also ignored the fact that in the last episode, "Lost in Space Part 2," more than five months have passed since the incident at Amore's, so Laura couldn't possibly have run off with Stefan by then.

Anyway, I hope that if the story ends with Myra realizing her love for Steve made her over-obsessive and renouncing her love him, then Laura comes back to Steve and cries on his shoulder revealing that Stefan reverted to his original extremely shallow and self-centered self (from his first appearance in "Dr. Urkel and Mr. Cool"), and Steve just tells Laura the same thing Myra told him, that he cannot love Laura anymore.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
How come Laura ran off with Stefan if she was already engaged to Steve? Weird. I wrote a story about after Steve and Laura's wedding and they lived a life with three kids - Vanessa, Steve, Jr. (Stevie), and Kenzie. Your story is totally different and it's a little sad to be honest.
JarethGirl30028 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
What? Yes she so can! But Laura wouldn't run off with Stefan! :(( Poor Steve. More! I love it. :)

JarethGirl30028 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
What fresh hell? No update? Cruel. That's what this is is cruel.
CaptainKrueger chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This sounds good. Please update soon.
Dragongirl4040 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow, Myra warned Steve not to pursue Laura because this would happen. Keep going with this story, it will be interesting to see how Myra reacts to this news.