Reviews for Heart Ain't a Brain
Cyvivi chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This annoys me every time some idiot does this: DO NOT put Sora and Riku as the characters in a romance fic if the pairing isn't SoraRiku! When you do that, people expect SoraRiku and are disappointed.

It's not just a matter of hitting the back button, either. Some people don't always get internet regularly, so they pull up each chapter in a tab and read it when they can. I did this, and I ended up giving you pageviews that you don't deserve, and I was fanfic-less for a week. If the pairing is SoKai, make the characters Sora and Kairi. Don't cause unnecessary confusion.
DARKENING SHADOWS chapter 14 . 7/10/2009
This was the most hilarious stories I've had the privilege of reading. By the way, where the heck did you come up with the strawberry thing?
xFadingMoonx chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
"Do you do anything with yourself when you’re all alone?”

OMFG.

This chapter was the absolutely funniest thing I've ever seen! Poor Riku having to pretend to be all serious while Sora's making out with the strawberries xD

I love you!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
That was great!
AlysiaRhythm chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
Cute story, good job.
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
Well, to be honest... the chapter seemed rush. Like you tried really hard to finish it. Which, I guess, was natural, as the end came quicker than expected. I enjoyed the read, but I still wanted more. I hope you understand the feeling I'm trying to explain. It's not necessarily a negative thing.

Addressing the sequel bit... don't force it. Take time off and plan where to take it, if you do decide to have one. Make sure you won't run outta steam halfway through, too. Nothing's worse than discontinuing a good story. I would know from experience.

Well, 'til next time! Thanks for finishing and sticking to it.
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 13 . 4/12/2009
Wow. That was a fast update. I think.

Interesting chapter. How could he do something like that and run away?

Idiot.

Well, as usual, I enjoyed the read. To the next chapter! I reviewed this one because I promised (sort of) I would. So you get an extra :-)
thissuperficialhypocrisy chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
I would lurve a sequel... but it would be kinda hard xD

ahahahhaa, cant believe they recorded it.

That could be in the sequel if you write one... lawl

Sque, i love SoKai

:DD

I would say update soon, but its ovah D;

Kitty

xzx
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
UWE HE HE, THAT WAS AWESOME, THE MOST SWEETEST FIC I'VE READ YET, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS.

IDEA: THE TWO GETTING USED TO THE FACT THAT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER, AS THEY FACE A FEW PROBLEMS THAT WOULD BE FUNNY, PEOPLE AND FRIENDS QUESTIONING THEIR RELATIONSHIP OF THE TWO FINDING OUT FROM THE BLACKMAIL, FIRST DATES AND SORA IS CLUELESS, GETTING THROUGH SCHOOL, KAIRI WITH OVERPROTECTIVE PARENTS, OH AND ONE THING THAT WOULD BE FUNNY AN AKWARD TALK ABOUT WHAT OLDER GIRLS AND GUYS DO, YOU COULD TOTALLY PULL IT OFF, ANYWAY JUST A SUGGESTION ('S) DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, ANYWAY GREAT FIC,
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
JE #$S F #$ NG CH$% #, WHY DID HE HAVE TO RUN? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thissuperficialhypocrisy chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
Aw.. its nearly over D:

ahaha, i feel bad for Sora. Felt kinda awkward to me, so I wonder what it was like to be acctually doing it :L

LOL, THE DRESSES

Sora in a dress...

Hmm, not that nice D:

Yay, there isnt really a need for me to say update soon, its gonna happen in the next couple of days :L

But anyway

UPDATE SOON!

yea, all caps for once xD

Kitty

xzx
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
If it weren't for the signed review requirement, i'd forget to sign in every time. Anyway, thanks for giving us a chapter so quickly after the last. I enjoyed it. I wonder how it'll turn out in the end... there isn't much left, right? That's saddening...

Well, nevertheless, I await the next chapter! I'll be leaving a review when it comes out :-)
Shazi-Chan chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
i giggled when i read this it was funny. only riku and sora would miss the staircase that was plainly in front of them

awaiting the next chapter

Shazi-chan
exewon chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
very funny keep up the good work
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 12 . 4/8/2009
YAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK THAT ONE WAS A FUNNY CHAPTER, GREAT JOB, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA