Reviews for Beauty Within
Linariel chapter 2 . 2/20
This is really unique I quite like how this has been written. Its good so far. I hope you continue soon. I really am enjoying this concept.
Mariposa78 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Please keep writing this story not many people like irene/Curdie so please keep writing
elvi rhys chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
please say u are going to wright more on this story I love it
Anony mouse101 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Wow! This story is sooooo intense! I love it! Please keep going!
samarai.kitten chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Please, please, please, PLEEEEEEASE update soon.
22darkmoon22 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
im sory i dont say much but this chaptrs so vaery sad so... wens the nxst is coming
22darkmoon22 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
you cind of repetied but it was good
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
hurry up with chapter 3 please
PurpleLightning12 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
One of the best fanfics I've ever read! :) Please update, I really want to see what happens next!
just.young.and.reckless chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I hope you update soon, i'd love to read more :)
Falcitus chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Great idea for a story. I like the prose, and the plot is great. There were a few places in the first chapter that didn't have commas that should have, but you've corrected that in the second one.
BlueMoon-Darling chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Wow. Havent read the book but I LOVE the movie. Ever since I was a little kid I would rent it from Blockbuster every chance my parents let me. Its great to find well written stories about my childhood obsession. The idea is great and the way you manipulate words to create a REAL sense of feeling is wonderful. Good grammar, good spelling and good vocabulary. All essential to a good story and you have it all. Cant wait for more. Update soon please.
WickedSong chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
I read the first chapter a little while back but I must've forgot to review it. Sometimes my memory just does that. :)

I see a good technique with you in your writing and I just love, love, love times infinity the quotes that are mentioned. It really gives a glimpse into what it may be about.

Anyway, great introductory chapters and I cannot wait to see where the story leads.
amazinglydifferent121312545123 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Hi! I love your story, it's interesting how you changed things but still managed to have it some what like the original story line. and everything fits too. Amazing writing and amazing plot so please continue as soon as you can.
Flyleaf908 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
As I read this, I felt terrible. I realized that I have not been writing my story. I'm so sorry, but good job on this chapter, I will most definitely try to update...who knows maybe i'll get it dont tonight...