Reviews for Doppelganger
B chapter 24 . 7/28
I've read this story 6 times! Maybe even more, and I've been checking for updates since February. Please update soon
I've been checking for updates since February please update soon
Mariamo chapter 24 . 4/29
Really enjoying this! Hope you update soon, Alec has a fight on his hands... Thanks for writing.
Aw Alec c'mon! Say something!
Cactus101 chapter 18 . 2/15
Loved Alec's inner thoughts and how he didn't tell Max why Quip was mad at him. He just let Max walk right into the argument with the kid!

Alec seems proud of Quip's intelligence and powers of reason. She's a smart kid and Alec's up to being challenged by her, after all it would be like arguing with himself or at least 87%!

Great job!
Cactus101 chapter 17 . 2/15
Poor Quip put into a tight spot...told she's going to Canada when all she really wants is to stay with Alec.

And Alec, knowing this is probably the best thing for Quip but trying not let on how much he doesn't want to let her go.

This is going to get interesting.
Cactus101 chapter 16 . 2/15
The idea that Quip would want to play the piano just because Alec did was adorable. You are building this relationship into one of true siblings with Quip looking up to her big brother while Alec looks out for his little sister.

Wish I could see you're video...the link is no longer in your profile...let me know where I can find it.

Cheers
Cactus101 chapter 15 . 2/14
I'm glad Joshua has made it into your story.

Every child needs to have a loyal friend like Joshua. Quip is just starting to trust him and I'm certain their relationship will be endearing.

Looks a nice little family unit is starting to blossom.
Cactus101 chapter 14 . 2/14
I've been slowly making my way through these chapters and have enjoyed each and every one of them.

Alec having a younger, smaller version of him is a great premise but what's even better is the relationship you are building between Quip and Alec. Love how each of the chapters alternates between their POV's so that we get the perspective from each of them.

The inner thought processes are wonderfully written.

Great job!
What happened to chapter 20? Update please and thanks
Can't wait for the update
watlocked chapter 24 . 2/2
Best cure for a bout of insomnia, binge reading all twenty five chapters this in one night. I. Love. It.
I really, really hope that Qip ends up growing up with Alec, but it is the authors choice after all. Love the characterizations you have, everyone is spot on - especially the Max and Alec interactions. And Qip is an awesome little character to. Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
blackrose9 chapter 24 . 2/1
Oh no! She can't go to Canada! She has to stay with Alec! :( I love this story. I hope you update more quickly next time :p
I'll never get tired of this story! Thanks again
shawnakat1 chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
any chance you could finish this?