Reviews for Doppelganger
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 25 . 5/4
Love it.
Lily chapter 25 . 4/22
Hi,

I jut picked up on your story. It is really nice and reads easily. I like that you keep switching POV. Thank you for writing this.

Kind regards,
Lily
Mariamo chapter 25 . 4/20
I am so very happy you've updated this story! I just love this combination of Alec, finding feelings where he never expected and little Quip. Thanks for updating.
KPetrov4473 chapter 25 . 4/19
You have no idea how much I love this story. Thank you for updating! Have a great day.
Janie Hendricks chapter 24 . 3/11
PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE. I LOVE IT AND I NEED MORE. THANK YOU.
sai95 chapter 24 . 1/16
This is a beautiful story, and I need more! I hope you decide to continue this story!
B chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
I've read this story 6 times! Maybe even more, and I've been checking for updates since February. Please update soon
Guest chapter 24 . 6/5/2016
I've been checking for updates since February please update soon
Mariamo chapter 24 . 4/29/2016
Really enjoying this! Hope you update soon, Alec has a fight on his hands... Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/19/2016
Aw Alec c'mon! Say something!
Cactus101 chapter 18 . 2/15/2016
Loved Alec's inner thoughts and how he didn't tell Max why Quip was mad at him. He just let Max walk right into the argument with the kid!

Alec seems proud of Quip's intelligence and powers of reason. She's a smart kid and Alec's up to being challenged by her, after all it would be like arguing with himself or at least 87%!

Great job!
Cactus101 chapter 17 . 2/15/2016
Poor Quip put into a tight spot...told she's going to Canada when all she really wants is to stay with Alec.

And Alec, knowing this is probably the best thing for Quip but trying not let on how much he doesn't want to let her go.

This is going to get interesting.
Cactus101 chapter 16 . 2/15/2016
The idea that Quip would want to play the piano just because Alec did was adorable. You are building this relationship into one of true siblings with Quip looking up to her big brother while Alec looks out for his little sister.

Wish I could see you're video...the link is no longer in your profile...let me know where I can find it.

Cheers
Cactus101 chapter 15 . 2/14/2016
I'm glad Joshua has made it into your story.

Every child needs to have a loyal friend like Joshua. Quip is just starting to trust him and I'm certain their relationship will be endearing.

Looks a nice little family unit is starting to blossom.
Cactus101 chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
I've been slowly making my way through these chapters and have enjoyed each and every one of them.

Alec having a younger, smaller version of him is a great premise but what's even better is the relationship you are building between Quip and Alec. Love how each of the chapters alternates between their POV's so that we get the perspective from each of them.

The inner thought processes are wonderfully written.

Great job!