Reviews for Doppelganger
Guest chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
This is a great story! I love all your Dark Angel fics and that it's not completely about max and Alec but about alec and other characters. I hope you return with more to this story and other stories! Love love love the video as well!
Marrow365 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
I know it has been about 2 years sence you updated this last, but if you could find a way to wrap up the story instead of leaving it open, I would've very greatful. This story is well written so it seems such a shame.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
I know you havent updated this story in like 2 years but I would really LOVE to know how it ends. Please!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Freaking out right now! And should really be asleep but cant stop reading.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Aww, loved the whole Alec and Quip deal!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
I have to sat that you are really making me feel for Alec and Quip. Im getting knots in my stomach just thinking about the two of them having to seperate. Hopefully theres a happy ending for them? :)
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Have to say that I absolutely LOVE this story. Ive always wanted to see Alec with a kid and you are doing an AWESOME job at portraying been reading this story all night. No exaggeration. Its like 120 right now and I should be going to sleep but am instead rwading because I cant stop, I want to kniw whats going to happen next.
Quail Sandwich chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Aww... It's a bummer this story ends here and hasn't been updated in forever. I really enjoy it, it's well written and all the characters sound like themselves.
dramaqueen452 chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
So sad this story hasn't Bn updated in forever . Seriously love Quip n Alec. Max Is pissing Me off with her bitchy angry self. Hope u finish it one day
JamieRose89 chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
Love this story so much!mi hope Alec speaks up about wanting Quip to stay!
Lynette chapter 25 . 10/2/2012
Please tell me you have not abandoned this story...please...please...please...
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
I just read that story and i love it. And i'd really like to know what happens next! But it wasn't updated in a year...
LadyArcherfan chapter 25 . 6/29/2011
This is a well thought out and well written story. The characters all work and there is plenty of excitment. I love the development of Alec's character and of Quip's - she is certainly her own person, despite all the similarities to Alec. I hope you continue writing this.
pielover62 chapter 25 . 5/3/2011
I didn't read this immediately as I wasn't sure about the concept, but I'm so glad I fanlly did. You've done a wonderful job of portraying a female Alec and I can' twait to see what happens.
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Can't even tell you how happy I am that I got an e-mail alert that this had been added to the Appreciation of All Things Alec community. I'm sick on my only day off for the week and let me tell you - this was a fantastic beginning to a story that I'm sure is going to keep me entertained while I lounge about in bed. :D